Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yaar I love your signature kitna heavenly feel kar rahe hai MiNeil ek doosre ke saath.  It is so beautiful to see

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Yaar I love your signature kitna heavenly feel kar rahe hai MiNeil ek doosre ke saath.  It is so beautiful to see

And i loved your signature🤣

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Mera wala toh hai hi hatke 🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan

Yaar wo scene tho bas aise HI dekhte rehne ka Mann karta hai..... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

🤣🤣

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

i am so happy to read this update 

I always felt that things were felt unsaid between ashok babita and ashok mini. 

We were never shown ashok's side of things. His side would never forgive what he did, but at least it would haev given a closure.

Babita did break off from ashok but never got peace which was evident by how she wanted to show ashok/ the world that she HS and mini were a happy family while ashok and meeta were not. 

I am so glad that at least here I got to read about ashok's side and mini and ashok got the closure they deserved. Specially mini. 

Beautiful update, and I am so glad that mini hugged ashok. 

All said and done, he was the first hero in mini's life and even though later mini felt that HS was her hero, but ashok was always there as the first hero 

And just like first true love, it is impossible to forget your first hero, specially when he is your dad

I hope we now get some nice moments with ashok meeta and their child, and a slightly jealous arya. 

And how mini (no neil here pl, I want to see the sisters bond) assures arya that she is the most important person in mini's life and always will be. 

It would be great if after mini and neil confess they actually sit down with arya and make her understand that even though they love each other and will get married, arya will be a priority and not be felt out, like mini was. 

And i think dadu beeji might oppose mini when she wants to marry neil, but ashok stands by her and of course arya

I want to see a marriage where mini and neil make arya a part of all the rituals, not becuase they feel obliged but becuase they believe that arya is a part of their relation and the family that they will build. 

All the missing moments from hanuman and babita's wedding, I want to see in mini and neil's wedding. 

Also, I would like to read that ashok and meeta take up a big part and resposibility of the wedding, not to replace babita and hanuman, but becuase they also care for and love mini. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Part 29

After Ashok left happily as his daughter has forgiven him…adeven mini was feeling lite as her past has finally settled….she was so happythat she wanted to share it with Neil and just just ran into the kitchen insuch a force that she slammed into khurshid miya making him almost fall…..

K. arey arey mini madam….sambhalke ….aap to hume gira hidiya….

M. so sorry Khurshid miya…wo….

K. bohut khush lag rahi hai aap….oi naya contract aaya haikya

M. haa…wo…Neil kaha hai…

K. haa hai andar..jayiye….

Saying Khursheed waved his hand on the direction whereneil was….minni just ran to him an Khursheed could only smile at them as everybodyin the restaurant knows whats there between them….Mini went and ran on him Neiltook support of the wall to get balance….Neil got it that mini was very happybut she forgot that they are standing in the restaurant…he looked around …andleaned to her ears and….

N. Mini madam I know that you are happy but hum restruant mehai…ghar me nahi….

Mini realized what she have done and she parted away fromhim and looked around embarrassed….

N. its ok minni madam….khushi me aisa ho jata hai…Neil saidwinking at her….

M.Ah…whatever….mein tumhe yeh batane aayi thi ki meine papaji patch up kar liya….

N. what….are you serious….tumne….tumne unhe maaf kar diya…

M.  haa….u know I amfeeling so lite and happy now…finally its over….

N. I am really happy mini…tumne yeh acha kiya….waise I dintexpect this so early….mujhe laga tum aur sochogi sochogi and then may be implementit…

M. Chef Neil oberoi…don’t tease me ok im your boss….

N. oh yeah…my boss…who hugs me in the middle of the restaurant….haina….

M. tum na bohut chidhane lage ho mujhe….mein ja rahi hoon….

Minni left blushing over neil’s comment…..and neil wasjust smiling seeing at her….

Mini went to meet dadu and beeji to naeembi’s house….

Nb. Arey mini…aa na…bohut dino bad aayi hai….

M. arey dadi amma ….achi si chai bana do…bohut din ho gayehai aapke haath ki chai piye hue….

Nb. Ha tu baithna….

M. Dadu beeji kaha hai….

N. Hai na andar….. ruk awaz lagati hun…khurana shab…shammiji….dekhiye mini aayi hai…

Soon dadu beeji came out to see mini…they hug each other….anddstart chatting on random things sipping the tea…

M. ah dadu beeji….wo aaj mein papaji se mili me aaj…

D. kya…par kyun…

M. Wo actually meine aap logo ko bataya nahi wo jo nayaclient hai uske partner hai papaji….usi kaam se aaye the to meine baat ki unse…

D. kya baat ki use…

M. Dadu meine papaji ko maaf kar diya….

B. Par mini…tu to…

M. haa beeji mein maaf nahi karna chahtit thi lekin neil nemujhse bola that ki agar past me ttrahungi to aage kaise bhadhungi mein….aurbohut socha maine ki do logo ki gaalti ke liye haum kab tak e hi ko gunhegarmanenge…isiliye meine maaf kar diya unhe…aur sach poocho to mujhe acha lag rahahai…aur shayad aap logo ko bhi kar dena chahiye…I mean mein force nahi kar rahibut try kijiye…..

B. Haa Khurana sahab ab to sab khatam karte hai na….

D. mein maaf nahi kar sakta use….usne mujhe bhi dhoka diyahai….

Saying that dadu left from there….

M. its ok beeji dad uke lie easy nahi hai…jaise mere liyenhi tha….unhe apna time lene dijiye…..

To be continued....

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

i am so happy to read this update 

I always felt that things were felt unsaid between ashok babita and ashok mini. 

We were never shown ashok's side of things. His side would never forgive what he did, but at least it would haev given a closure.

Babita did break off from ashok but never got peace which was evident by how she wanted to show ashok/ the world that she HS and mini were a happy family while ashok and meeta were not. 

I am so glad that at least here I got to read about ashok's side and mini and ashok got the closure they deserved. Specially mini. 

Beautiful update, and I am so glad that mini hugged ashok. 

All said and done, he was the first hero in mini's life and even though later mini felt that HS was her hero, but ashok was always there as the first hero 

And just like first true love, it is impossible to forget your first hero, specially when he is your dad

I hope we now get some nice moments with ashok meeta and their child, and a slightly jealous arya. 

And how mini (no neil here pl, I want to see the sisters bond) assures arya that she is the most important person in mini's life and always will be. 

It would be great if after mini and neil confess they actually sit down with arya and make her understand that even though they love each other and will get married, arya will be a priority and not be felt out, like mini was. 

And i think dadu beeji might oppose mini when she wants to marry neil, but ashok stands by her and of course arya

I want to see a marriage where mini and neil make arya a part of all the rituals, not becuase they feel obliged but becuase they believe that arya is a part of their relation and the family that they will build. 

All the missing moments from hanuman and babita's wedding, I want to see in mini and neil's wedding. 

Also, I would like to read that ashok and meeta take up a big part and resposibility of the wedding, not to replace babita and hanuman, but becuase they also care for and love mini. 

Oh my my shruthi ...we all mineilians realyy havve lonng list of expectations....in these some of thm i have already planned and hope we gt our show back and we can really see all these happening....

Thanks yaar....

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Another amazing update..

Finally things sorted out..

Embarrassed Minni😂

Loved it❤️

Continue soon

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7