Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Zalima ..your are also billi 😉🤣
🤣🤣 She is also one smart billi like them
none could have played the role of Mini other than her 👏 she is perfectCaption said it all 👏 Ashnoor is slayer .
Am planning for kitkat 🤔
Am planning for kitkat 🤔
Why ?. you took panga again ?.🤣
Why ?. you took panga again ?.🤣
That's my favorite in 🐦🤣🤪 but now am irritated by few stalkers they are copying pasting tweets silently 🤬 and that too digging out old ones 😈
That's my favorite in 🐦🤣🤪 but now am irritated by few stalkers they are copying pasting tweets silently 🤬 and that too digging out old ones 😈
Even i hate it . It's really irritating. People do it here also. It's not new .I have experience all this in both places..😡
Even i hate it . It's really irritating. People do it here also. It's not new .I have experience all this in both places..😡
At least in twitter you can block.( Though I don't 🤣 because I don't want to give them that importance there 😉🤪) but here i wish it was there .
At least in twitter you can block.( Though I don't 🤣 because I don't want to give them that importance there 😉🤪) but here i wish it was there .
I agree ya 🤣 here it's needed more 🤣 wish IF gets block option it could have been so good .
I miss old members in IF . Those were the days ya ..Zalima ,Nandini , Shraddha ,Isha malai 😆all were so much positive and fun 🤗we had so much fun.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229