Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Questions padhke answer dene ka man hi kar raha
Sach me mujhe bhi..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Questions padhke answer dene ka man hi kar raha
Sach me mujhe bhi..
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Oh but I type India Forums Bollywood right next to it in hope that a topic about the question has been spoken about in the forums 😆
Hahaha hillarious...I always thought why would someone google the question coz here forum members think totally opposite to what the real world feels.But u are too good.😆
😆
This. I immediately had answer in mind for Q8. but people will be searching google and it wont show up.
Only sheeple who have grown up watching movie channels on TV will know which movie i am talking about.
That one was a struggle since my insomniac brain went into instant overthinking mode and I started interpreting the question in 10 different ways.
Thanks to my brain, not only was I now stuck with 10 different ways the question can be interpreted. I now had to figure out how the other 20 or so members will interpret it. Leonardo Di Caprio’s inception ain’t got shit on me for all the unnecessary confusion I caused myself 😆
Am laughing continuously for 5 min reading one question n realizing how the first name I remembered was a horse's name. 🤣
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Hahaha hillarious...I always thought why would someone google the question coz here forum members think totally opposite to what the real world feels.But u are too good.😆
🤣 Desperation leads to desperate means of finding an answer.
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Am laughing continuously for 5 min reading one question n realizing how the first name I remembered was a horse's name. 🤣
🤔 chetak
I already know that round 3 is going to be worse 🙃 - my Tulsi Maya vision is never wrong.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I already know that round 3 is going to be worse 🙃 - my Tulsi Maya vision is never wrong.
You are too optimistic... I dont think I will go to Round 3 like last time.
Q no 9 m torn between 2 names 🤔
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8