Thug you skipped the question 9.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thug you skipped the question 9.
I really thought KZK would be the popular answer, as it's a current show in season 2. Kyunki came out of nowhere, iconic, but it ended 12 years ago. 🤣Kasautii Zindagi Kii was close! I almost wrote this one~ Good I stayed with Tulsi rani 🤣
Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold
Wat u like n ur vote - samosa r momos ?
Didn't vote, I don't like momo at all.
Samosa is miles better.
where is female centric movie?🤔🤓
akshay kumar doesnt do action any more...this forum is living in 90s istg
I was torned between Akki and Kangu for the politician one but finally went with Kangu only because I thought some might not vote for Akki based on the fact that he does not hold Indian citizenship.
Salman does his own stunts? Kab se? 😲
akshay kumar doesnt do action any more...this forum is living in 90s istg
🤣
I picked Samosa I didnt know WTH momo even was 🤣
akshay kumar doesnt do action any more...this forum is living in 90s istg
Sore loser! 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2082343883426726120
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
8