Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Plzzz update soon dr 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kiya Pyaar karogay mujse

Part 22

Recap: Raman finally accepts bhallas while ishu falls in love with Raman. Ishita declares her love in front of Raman who rejects her stating that they are only ashi parents. Ishita is determined to win Raman love.

Its been six months that Ishita has confessed her love for Raman but Raman is firm on his decision that he will not open his heart for Ishita. From past months Ishita was trying to win his love by making him happy by showering her love on him and by making him feel special and loved but u known to her these actions were making Raman suffocated as he was unable to respond back with same love to Ishita.

A normal day at bhalla mansion, Raman comes out of the restroom after freshening up he finds his clothes neatly placed at bed he shook his head and start Changing clothes after putting clothes on  he moves towards the mirror and start combing his hairs when a sweet voice caught his attention his little princess was crawling towards him and continuously calling him: dadda.. daddda... 

His face lit up with smile he rushes towards her and takes up in his arms and showers numerous kisses on her face making her squeal in happiness. Ishita who was entering the room right behind ashi smiles widely seeing the scene in front of her. She walks towards them and says: ashi what is this jab khane ka time hota hai you run into your father Chalo kuch kha lo beta..

Nearly one year old Ashi shook her head and cuddles more to her father and says: naa.. Raman chuckles and says: no baby apko Khanna to Khanna chahiye.. 

Ishita forward the baby food to Raman who takes it and start feeding ashi. After finishing food Ishita lovingly pinches ashi nose who was in Raman lap. Raman shifts uncomfortable with the sudden close proximity of Ishita making her feel bad. Surrounding her with pillows Ishita gives her soft toys. She turns and finds Raman trying to tie the tie Ishita walks towards him and start making knot of tie Raman tries to stop her but Ishita doesn't listen to him and continue to do her work. After tying the tie Ishita smiles at Raman and gently cups his face and kisses his forehead and says: have a good day Raman apna khayal rakhiye ga jaldi jain aur jaldi wapis ayen we will be waiting for you

Raman didn't respond back to her and leaves the room silently Ishita smiles looking at his retreating figure and says: kabhi to mein apka Pyaar hasil Kar sakongi Raman.

Later at night, Raman enters the home after a tiring and hectic day he enters the room and finds Ishita awake waiting for him. Ishita smiles at him and says: glad you are home now you must be tired na AP fresh ho Jain I will bring dinner. Ashi is with her Dadi bohat mushkil say soyi hai wo bhi apka intezaar Kar Rahi thi

Raman shook his head and says: dinner mein Kar chuka Hoon. Tum jaag kiyon Rahi ho how many time I have to told you that stop doing this 

Ishita: meine aisa Kia Kiya hai Raman apka khayal rakha Meri responsibility bhi hai aur Mera Pyaar dekhane ka tareqa bhi

Raman glares at her and says: but I don't need your love for care Ishita I am big enough to take care of myself

Ishita finds his mood very off she walks towards him and tries to touch his shoulder but Raman pushes ishita and shouts: stop it ishita I am warning you stop doing this you will get nothing

Ishita looks at him and says: why are you getting angry raman 

Raman: stop showing your  right over me we are just ashi parents I have already told you I don’t love you. Aur ye sab kabhi change nhe hoga

Ishita : whyraman.. I am your wife I have right on you why you cant give us a chance I love you..

Raman: tumhara ye Pyaar jatana aise care karna ye sab muje suffocate karta hai Ishita stop doing this I don't want to hurt you

Ishita: I am not forcing you to accept me and love me back but it's my right to love you mein Pyaar karti Hoon Raman mein galat to nhe hoon biwi Hoon apki AP per haq hai Mera zyada nhe Thora sa haq maang Rahi hoon

Raman gets angry listening to word  love and pulls  ishita closer and  says: kiya Pyaar Pyaar laga Kar rakha hai biwi ka haq chahiya you just want it na.. come I will fulfill your this wish ..he shows her bed. ishita gets shocked listeing to his words she pushes him angrily and runs out of the room crying feeling hurt and scorned. Seeing her moving out like this Raman pulls his hairs in frustration and curses himself for losing control over his anger and hurting her he takes some steps forward and thinks to console her but feels guilty and finds it difficult to face her.

Night passed like this next morning Ishita enters the room and doesn't find Raman there. Rest of the day passed like this, at evening Ishita was waiting for Raman toshi jee looks at her and asks: puttar you are looking tense Kiya baat hai.

Ishita: kuch nhe mummy jee 

Toshi: tu kiska wait Kar Rahi hai

Ishita: Raman nhe aye abhi Tak wo..

Toshi: Ishita.. Kiya hogaya hai tujhe Raman to cannada Chala Gaya hai project Kay liye.. tujhe bataya nhe usne

Ishita looks at toshi with shock tears form in her eyes she looks down and says: wo.. shayad mein bhool gayi..

Toshi: subah subah wo mere room mein Aya tha ashi say Milne pheki dafa hai wo ashi aur tujhse door Gaya hai bohat pareshaan lag Raha hai. Dekhana jaise hi Canada pohanchy ga aur free hoga turant tujhse phone karyga

Ishita nods and fakes smiles at toshi jee. She takes ashi from her and leaves to her room. She wipes her tears and enters the room looking at his picture and his room she shook her head and says: why Raman why.. Bina kuch kahay Meri sune Bina hi chalay Gaye AP kabse heartless hogaye Raman Kal apne Jo kaha muje bohat takleef Hui Raman I felt so low about myself itni takleef apne kabhi muje nhe di thi 

Otherside, Raman was waiting for his next flight and thinking about last night incident he thinks: sorry Ishita tumhe aise Bina bataye ja Raha Hoon per kiya karon Kal meine Jo harkat ki I don't know how to apologise we need break from all this shayad phr iss situation ko mein solve Kar sakon mein tumhain kaise bataon mein kiyon Pyaar vyaar say door rehna chahta Hoon we are good like this Ishita why you are bring this love between us

He takes out his phone and looks at her picture in his phone gallery and thinks: Ishita.... Pyaar insaan ko kamzoor aur selfish bana deta hai mujse Jude har rishte ne who claimed that they love me gave me only betrayal and pain I don't want to go through it again and that to by you Ishita. My dada who was my life he gave me biggest betrayal in the name of love he kept me away from my family saying that he loved me to limits that he can't share me with my real parents 

Tear fall from his eyes and drops at the picture of Ishita he takes a deep breath and continue to talk with himself: my every friend be it Ashok or param or others who claimed that they love me and care about me but I know it's all lie they are with me because of my money my status.. my real parent are with me now they shower love and affection mein koi shikwa nhe Kar Raha but it's bitter reality of my life that they are with me because Aman is not in their life agar Aman na Marta to mere pass ye sab nhe hotel tum nhe hoti ashi nhe hoti.

He traces finger on her features and says: you are with me because Aman died. You suffered a bad marriage with Aman you thinks that you love me because I have given you care and respect which you were longing for. Mein sab ki zarorat Hoon Pyaar nhe agar ye zarorat na hoti to ye Pyaar kahin nhe hota. Why don't you understand it Ishita. That's why I say there is no love in this world every one is selfish

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

Edited by ishrasoul - 3 years ago
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Fabulous update 

Loved it

Pls update soon its a request 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Emotional update

Continue soon

Divyal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update but how and when will Raman realise his love please update next part soon to know what happens 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Ishra’s relationship was still the same☹️

Ishita was trying to make him fall for her😢

Raman has hurt ishita very badly💔

Both were broken and shattered 

Ohh so this was the reason raman is staying away from ishita’s love🥺

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

Kavya_P thumbnail