Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

sikky is right. during the honeymoon period sikky is in this condition. so padmini wants madhu to settle down.surprising that mukund is still waiting for madhu.like Roma said padmini should say the truth to rk. what does rk want to tell madhu?

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 11

Madhu begin to cry and tells everything to him after getting assurance from him not to ask anything to RK.Sultan hears the whole matter and sits in the chair shocked.

"Madhu,what kind of ....why didn't you inform this to anyone,so you didn't even consider me as your friend...its fine...I need some time to process all this in my mind,you take rest,Sorry for pestering you and making you cry...I....I bye take care,dont worry I will never tell anything to him.Let us talk later bye"

RK gets ready to leave from the house after engagement party is over and stops on his track on seeing Pinky waiting for him in the corridor.He goes to talk with her,

"What do you want to talk to me ?"

Pinky sees him waiting for her to talk and starts to speak with tension,

"I am so sorry sir,it was only me who took the photo of Madhu and You got strucked in the room ,its me who locked you in the room thinking stupidly that  I am giving you a opportunity to talk about your feelings. but I swear to god,I didn't do any Photoshop or morphing,it was just a harmless photo,I thought to show it to her and tease her or tell about your love....yeah I always know that you have some sort of extra feelings to her....its was me who became the root cause of all the problems.its unintentional.when Madhu came to know about that i took the photos,she stormed away angrily and  she stopped talking to me.we never met again in this 6 years.it was really not me,I was so much worried thinking that people may misunderstand me due to the matter and remains silent,I am sorry ,I am sorry "

RK sees her suddenly breaking down and crying,he takes out tissue from the nearby table and offers her,he sees her still crying and replies to her apology.

"Hey Pinky,it has,been so long years,nothing is going to change by the matter now,its OK .I trust you,you don't want to hurt her and me.I completely trust you.As you Said you actually gave me a chance but I was so coward and was never ready to face rejection so I never proposed to her.... This....this is Madhu's mobile number,you can talk with her,everything has changed in this years,everyone has changed why are you still thinking about some of your past little prank and crying .I heard from your sister that you are working in our college,Its really very  nice to know that you are working as lecturer,how is our college now ?How is our Principal....oh he must have retired right ?"

Pinky sees him trying to change the topic and smiles bitterly,

"I ruined your love story by my simple mistake,I didn't do any Photoshop but the photos taken by me where exposed and its is also one of the reason for .....for all this,I don't know what to do now ?I am sorry "

RK pats her shoulder,

"Don't cry,I have ruined even a better opportunity in my life,so it doesn't matter,I have only one doubt,its....not related to you but do you have any idea about who made the photo go public,who did all this things,I asked Pranav and Sultan to search for the person but we couldn't find,who  ?"

Sweety sees her sister talking with RK in the garden area ,she comes there with her son in hand and hears RK talking about the photo incident which happened before years.Sweety sees Pinky thinking and answers,

"Are you guys talking about the college incident,its.....Mansvini...  Its Manu,she told me just before some days when she was pestering me to call you the engagement,she said that it was her who did all that photoshop stuffs and leaked the photo....she thought that...Madhu is taking advantage of you so she "

RK rushes from there into Mansvini's house once again.Sweety and Pinky sees each other in shock and rushes after him.Radha sees all this from the car with confusion,she thinks

"Why is he running like this into the house ?"

RK reaches Mansvini's room and sees her sitting alone in front of the mirror.she turns on hearing footsteps and sees him standing outside the room.RK gets into the room and gives her tight slap.

"You are simply superb Manavini,what the hell was your problem?Why did you spoiled my life by doing all this things with photo,why?????"

Manasvini sees her cousins standing outside the room without knowing how to react and signs them not to worry,

"Shall we talk about this later,its its my engagement day and still........ and still there are some guest,I am ready to give you any explanation ,you please don't create a scene here,please "

RK sees her with disgust and walks out of the room,he reaches hall and sees the her fiancée sitting talking with some of the relatives. He waits for a minute and walks towards the fiancée.Manasvini sees this from room and runs  down the stairs with fear and tension.

Sultan reaches his house and sees his mother out due to some medical camp and goes to his room remembering about Madhu.He sees Shikky calling him and picks the call after thinking for a brief minute,

"Hey Sultan,how are you?You are a bad friend,you didn't even call me to talk about my health,you are least concerned about me....You are the reason for my injury...you are not taking your responsibility.Did you came back finally to Mumbai?Did you meet RK?Did that Manasvini invited you to the engagement,she called me to invite but I am not in condition so I just send the bouquet of flowers with congratulatory letter to her.....Did she at least invited you,did you went there ?Rishab also went there ,he sent me the photos of the couples...why are you remaining silent...talk something Sultan".

Sultan disconnect the call without having mood to talk with Shikky.he switches the phone off and lies on the bed trying to arrange all the information which he came to know from Madhu in his mind.he feels really confused about the situation.he remembers a incident In college,

[Sultan comes after completing his classes and sits next to RK in the canteen,he sees RKtotally lost in thoughts with a book in hand.Sultan orders two Veg cutlet and sees his friend still lost thinking.Sultan takes a bite of cutlet when RK suddenly begin to talk,

"Sultan ,I think I am in love with her.first I thought she is really a  very nice girl...I think I am going to propose her,I like her so much,"

Sultan chokes the cutlet and begin to cough.RK piyrs water for him to drink,

"Eat slowly bro"

Sultan drinks the water and sees him again thinking something,

"Who the hell are loving,is it Riya?Superb bro,she is roaming behind you for a very long period or is it that Manu,I mean Mansvini,she is also a nice girl but little chubby...?"

RK laughs on hearing Sultan's question as if he heard some joke,

"What manu,what Riya....it is Madhu...madhubala.I think I love her,you should give me idea to propose to her,what will I do if she didnt like me ?"

Sultan sees RK with shock,

"You mean Madhubala Malik from 2 nd year Bcom,hey ......I know this going to happen,you were always running behind her...I know ...you wait for a right moment and tell your  love to her,don't be haste....take some time,plan properly and tell.Thank goodness this  Shikander  is leave for two months going to some foreign Trip,that fellow will blabber something and create issues.....Riya has joined other college no problem bro....no one can act against you ,but plan your proposal properly.]

Sultan comes back to reality on seeing his mobile ringing once again this time call from his office.he attends the call and begin to talk about the office matters.

Padmini and Malik comes home after purchasing the groceries and stops on their way on seeing Mukund's sister and mother in the mall.Mukund's sister sees Padmini and comes to talk to her happily.

Mansvini shouts at RK to stop and begin to cry,

"Why are you creating problems ....wait Rishab,I only did all the things...do whatever you like,Jai just stop this wedding "

Her fiancée see her coming with tears and tries to pacify her ,

"Manu....nothing dear,he was joking about your school days,why are you getting tensed....drink some water".

Manasvini sees RK standing silently and burst into tears.Her fiancee wipes her tears and tries to calm her ,

"You guys don't worry,we had a small argument,nothing seriou..s..Mr Jai could you give some time so that we can talk and clarify our problem,Manu ....don't cry...let us go for a drive in the car".

Shikky shouts at Sultan for disconnecting his call and sees Dipali coming after completing some puja in the nearby temple,she gives him the puja prasad and goes to change .Shikky tells her about sultan disconnecting the call once again.She comes out dressed in a pink cotton Saree and replies,

"Shikky,may be some network connectivity issue,he just came back now from travel....give some time,you talk to him in the morning,don't create ruckus...did you eat lunch or not....come come come let us grab our lunch and go for a walk in the ashram....come"

Madhu sits alone in the hall and feels stressed .she sees her younger daughter coming out of bedroom after taking a afternoon nap and hugs the kid.Saaya sees her with sleepy eyes,

"Why are you always looking  chad....sad ...smile ma,its very boring to see you sad,what do you have to eat?"

Madhu pinched her nose and hugs her,

"You always want to eat something.....hungry fellow,wait I will give you some fruits.its good for health".

RK takes Manasvini out in the car ,she remains very silent in the journey,he stops the car in a isolated road and shouts at her,

"Are you giving any explanation or not ?I don't have time to waste with you Manasvini.How can you do such the thing to me,I was always there to support you even you cried,when you didn't do well in that essay competition,I supported you."

She stares at the doll hanging in the car for a minute and begin to answer,

"What do you want know?....about the Photoshop ..yeah its me.I never want to decline my mistake but I want to know one thing ,Who am I to you in past?you know her for just around 10 years,but Rishab..I know you for 20 long years,you were with me all those time ,I know RK,i am not perfect ,no one is perfect ,I am 5 feet tall,fat,have PCOD,not so fair but i am the heroine of my story.....I am perfect but not Everyone could see me as the perfect person when people tease me for being fat....You stood for me when others bully me....you supported me to participate in dance competition when everyone belittled me..you said ,weight is not a matter only art matters I always saw you as my protector,you was my hero RK....my hero...from  my teen age when I faced many health related issues like PCOD,you were with me in all the thick and think situation...not only you all was there for me from Shikky to Pranav....But they were just friends for me,you was always closer to me RK...I always try to impress you...I tried to lose my weight but couldn't,everyday I try to impress you...Everything was OK until Madhubala joins college,I saw with my own eyes how you care for her and how she is concerned about your health.when you comes after finishing your excersise,before I could fetch you water,she will give you...I  thought that you like her because she wears those skirt and tops,looks cute ,so I changed by dressing style,I looked like a  fat looking a pillow stuffed in cover...Everyone laughed at me ...everyone including you ,you know what that bitch Riya told ,she said I look like a clown..everyone laughed everyone laughed at me... that girl Madhu was comparatively better than her and  gave me dressing tips...I felt like a total failure...You dont Know this RK,but not only Madhu is well versed in 5 languages,I am well versed in three foreign language like Spanish,Chinese,French and three regional language like Gujarati,Bengali,Marathi and my mother tongue Hindi,everyone forget about my achievement when you guys saw her,I know to  Violin,keyboard,piano....you always praised her piano skill,All of my achievement has been trampled by her presence,You was the person who always supported me to do my passion,but when  .... when I was happy to dance with you in the cultural,you preferred her because she is lean,beautiful,height...looking good.You know what you said that day ,your exact words you said me not to joke about dancing,All the people Laughed at me.... its painful when I heard it from you  ,that moment I decided to spoil your dance performance,my thought was I don't want you to perform,I know Pinky locked the door,I was right there outside the room crying on hearing you talking about your childhood with her ,I Did the photo thing and wrote about RK loves Madhu all over the college, Now tell me You loved her isn't it ?Then what the hell is my mistake.... you don't know RK that day I felt really satisfied to see you cry,You may think that I am sadist,yeah what did you said about helping me ....you know what I have did for you, I am the same Mansvini who lost to you in essay competition because it will make you happy,you wanted to go for that trip so I intentionally lost to you ,I wanted you to be happy but   Madhu didn't believe you,didn't accept your love,she slapped you isn't it ,I just did it so to make you understand her true worth,next time I saw her in your office,again you stood by her side and shouted at me, I never felt guilty until today I met Jai,he is really good hearted person,he loved me without having any concern about my size or structure,then only I thought may be even you loved her just for her heart and didn't think about her beauty,I understand it very lately"

RK sees the crying lady with shock,he didn't even have any idea about her having such thoughts about him,he feels guilty,he drives back to her home and talks,

"I didnt hurt you intentionally,I planned the dance performance with Madhu in mind,its my idea to propose to her....so I asked you not to joke...Manu...manu....you was my closest friend from childhood even closer than the boys,I didn't get any feelings towards you,I never think that I hurted you.....I am sorry Mansvini.I am so sorry,Of course you have all rights to have desire,love someone but I didnt love you because you are like a part of me...I never saw you in that mindset,it doesn't have anything with your hair color,face,height,weight....You didn't know this Manu,you was my inspiration in studies,I always wanted to beat you in studies and you.....where did you get all this inferiority complexions from,you are the best person ,but what you did is wrong...".

Manasvini get down from the car and turns to him,

"Just one question,if I am lean,little more white,height have that curly hair...then is there any chance of you loving me....just answer this....no no you answer this if Madhu is not like that perfect shape,neither fat nor lean...then will everything be same or....I  will personally get number of Madhu and apologize"

He replies instantly,

"No,you are always my closest friend and No,even if you are very white like this white shirt,Very lean like a brrom stick,,no its not in my mind,I never saw you as lover...so No,its doesn't matter to me about all this things".

She walks without talking anything further and sees Her fiance standing there waiting for her,she stops in front of him and asks,

"Do you want me lose weight?I can wear heels to make me look little bit taller,I can wear makeup to look white but it wont make me happy  if I didn't do anything also will you like me ...."

She anxiously waits for his answer,

"Manu....you seems to have some physiological issues....you are so stressed and  begin to blabber....what nonsense question?I like you,who want you to wear all those stupid heels,you look good in this flip flops....let us buy new slippers for you,what lean,what fat....Why are you belittling yourself by talking stupid stuffs,Mansvini,I love the real you ....You are a very good person "

RK starts the car and drives away with his mother,

"Did you guys have any fight,why is she crying now?"

He remains silent and takes out his mobile to calk Madhu.

Edited by janani04 - 3 years ago
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey your story is very amazing i read all the parta ,loved the kids most there are very cute

janani04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fariha2908

Hey your story is very amazing i read all the parta ,loved the kids most there are very cute

Thank you so much ,if you like try all other stories also....you may like other stories also.

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's a very interesting story keep it up..

jasminerahul thumbnail

Roma's advise to madhu is right.it's better to tell everything to rk as he is still unmarried.rk thinking that he always wanted to marry madhu was emotional.meera-sultan...surprising. now sultan is questioning madhu.will she say the truth?

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Rk got to know who published their pics,its Manu he talked with her n tried to clear the things,

Sultan got to know about Madhu's past

this Mukund still after Madhu,

what ever happened in that night both RM's mistake was there n after waking up Rk came in search of Madhu that too with injuries to talk with her he didn't turned his back even after he came out of coma also he came looking for Madhu its Madhu n Malik's who lied to him about her mrg,so Madhu has to talk with Rk n he has the rights to know about his kids

thanks for the update

janani04 thumbnail

He calla Madhu's number several times and finds the no network connectivity,he turns to face Radha who is waiting for his answer ,

"Mom,why are you always suspecting me for all the problems  ? I have nothing to do with her ,I was planning to go and visit one of my friend ,you compelled me to come here and now blaming for hurting her,what kind of joke is this mom?"

He drives towards his house.Madhu switches the tv on ,she begin to fold the washed cloths watching TV when Aryaa walks out of the bedroom after taking a afternoon nap.he sits near his mother and tries to help her by folding small kerchiefs.Madhu plants a kiss on his forehead,

"How are you so sweet and nice to me Aryaa darling....mummy loves you so so much,you are very  much thoughtful ....but sometimes I feel like a failure as a mother,I couldn't give you a compete family,you are just 3 years old....but very much thoughtful of everything ....I am feeling very sad on seeing you like this being sad"

Aryaa hugs his mother with His little hands,

"Don't worry ma,Aryaa will take care of you very well,I will grow faster and take good care of you.....take really good care of you ,Sisters,Grandpa,Grandma and Roma granny.I will take of everyone,Everyone are telling me to take care of you,whenever grandma talks with...me ,she tells to look after sisters like a elder brother,You also ask me to look after the sister.....so only....I am behaving like that hero who look after his family,I saw all this from the movie....movie...m"

Madhu begin to sob hugging him when Saaya comes out of the room with her toys and shouts,

"Maya come here.....come here....mummy is hugging only Aarya ....come ...."

Sultan sits in the hall and eats snacks when his mother walks in after finishing her medical service in a nearby orphanage.She gets surprised to see her son sitting .she suddenly remembers him telling about coming back today .she feels guilty for forgetting the matter,

"Sultan.....I am sorry ,Ma just forget about your arrival,please forgive me..."

Sultan sees her very upset and pacifies her,

"No problem....ma,it is really good..I met my college friend Madhu in the airport,she has....she has three beautiful kids.her son is such a beautiful child,he is very good and well mannered,he takes care of  his sisters and mother with so much care.He is after all just 3 years old this year but very matured in behavior"

Meera caress his face and sits next to him in the sofa and listens to her son talking about Madhu and her family,she sips the water from the table,

"It is pleasure to hear about your friend .You guys will only see a matured behaving child but it is very painful for the parents to see the children  losing their happiness ,Childishness and becoming very proper.I know how it feels for that girl, Madhu.When you was a child ,you was also like this caring for me ,protective towards,me  when I was suffering .I am not a good mother and I didn't let you have a good life with you Daddy,have you ever felt angry or sad with me .I couldn't give you a proper childhood due to my problems.its painful...."

Sultan sees her crying and feels sad,he feels really bad and searches for words to make her feel comfortable when she wipes her tears  and walks to towards her  room to freshen up and  change,he thinks about her words and wonders about Madhu.he thinks to talk with her once again.RK reaches his room and falls on bed tired due to the travel .His mind wanders  about the Mansvini .he remembers the first day of seeing her and smiles thinking about her.he gets up from the bed and searches in the cupboard and takes out a old group photo.he sits seeing the photo when Radha knocks at the door.

Padmini  arranges the purchased groceries in the kitchen when Malik walks in to drink water,he watches her working silently,

"Padmini,what is your problem,are you feeling unwell?"

Padmini sees her husband standing next to her and pretend to smile,

"Are you sad because of Mukund's matter ,let us not talk about this anymore OK,we shifted to pune to start a new beginning forgetting all our past but due to fate,Mukund's sister got married here and his parents shifted here"

Padmini remembers Mukund's sister happily shared with her the wedding preparation of her brother,

"It's almost 3 years,we persuaded him so much and finally He decided to get married and we have decided the engagement date ....you must surely come aunty,the bride is one of my husband's relative...."

Padmini congrats her and came home but becomes sad after hearing the matter,she sees her husband who is still waiting for her to talk and replies,

"When I come to know about mukund being still unmarried ,I thought it is a opportunity for Madhu to get married to him,he is such a nice boy...everyone are getting married and settling in their life,Mukund's sister is just 20 this year and got married....our Madhu is 26 and in half a year she will be 27 but not thinking about marriage.Why all the bad things are happening to my daughter.You and her become so adamant and didnt tell the truth to Rishab...we didn't have so much option for our daughter,all the matches we found are ready to marry her but don't want the children to come,she won't agree to all this"

Shamsher gets angry on hearing Padmini talking good about RK,

"He is the root cause for all the problems my daughter is facing today,I won't....I don't want to talk about that fellow"

Padmini laughs bitterly to his words,

"Don't frame your sentence in such a way that  he molested and ....did things to Madhu,We are Adult and everything happened that night was done with her concern,she herself is ready to accept the fact but you are being adamant and always blaming him,do you have any plan for her future or not ,how many years we will live and how can a young unmarried lady survive in this world with three children,either you have a proper conversation with her or I will talk with her ...."

Shamsher sees her walking out of the kitchen angrily and locks the bedroom door.he stands thinking about her words and begin to knock at the door,

"Why are you talking like this Padmini,what do you know about that RK,you are believing him now,think about the situation if we tell him about Madhu's condition and he stresses her to abort the child...then what can we do?,what if he tells us that the child is not his,My Madhu couldn't face such situations ....so I supported her in the decision,Do you still remember that girl Riya ,she was engaged to him during that time ,Mashy felt so guilty towards her and decides hide about her children.Madhu is the mother of the children and she has rights to decide about her kids,You are still believing that Madhu will marry mukund....the boy finally took a wise decision to get married in life.if he waits for our Madhu then he will become older ,Your daughter is 26 years old and know right and wrong.she can take care of her family "

Padmini sits inside the room and hears Malik's words,she cries thinking about her daughter's life.

Next morning,Madhu wakes up from bed on hearing knocking sound on the door,

"Oh  my god the time is almost 8 am....shit shit shit,how did I sleep for such a long time...oh god RK will come to pick me to the office in 1 hour ,kids....where are the kids"

She sees the kid sleeping soundly next to her and goes to open the door.Madhu gets surprised to see RK standing in his white shirt and black waist coat with bright smile.He begin to talk ,

"Good morning Madhu,sorry I couldn't meet you yesterday,where is Roma mam?"

Madhu let him in and replies to his questions,

"Aunty went to Assam,she will come only after some days,do you want anything to drink?Sorry RK sir ,I just got up from the bed and I need atleast two hours to come to office,You can leave,I will come by bus"

RK denies the idea,

"No no ,I can help you....do you want me to wake the kids and bath them,I can do it or do you want me to cook food?"

Madhu stares at him with wide eyes,she tries to talk when Aryaa rushes out of the bedroom shouting,

"Maaaaaaa,I am awake.....I need to brushhhhhhhhhh"

He stands awkwardly on seeing RK sitting in the hall.he shuts his mouth but RK lift him and walks towards the bathroom to help him to brush the teeth.Madhu follows him and sees both of them talking in the bathroom.RK sees three set of bathroom items Kept ready in the bathroom rack.he asks Aryaa,

"Which is your brush?"

Aryaa sees his mother and sees her nodding at him and replies,

"This one is mine"

She goes to cook food and feels little off due to RK.her mind begin to race,

"Why is he behaving very good to the kids?Did he know that they...they are his kids,will he take away my kids from me,....its impossible,he is married isn't it ?....why is he getting closer to my kids"

RK comes out to get milk for the boy and sees Madhu lost in thought without concentrating on cooking.

"What are you thinking,you get ready,we will take the kids to the office and I like to play with them,please  ?"

Madhu replies without second thought,

"Even I don't have any other option other than taking the kids to office,I ....I  was thinking about you....oh I mean how are you so well versed in taking care of the kids,I forget to ask you about Riya,how is she?did she have any children?"

Now it is RK's turn to get confused,he takes out warm milk and begin to cool it ,Madhu sees him for the reply and gets disappointed to see her not replying,

"I am sorry sir asking you  this personal question,I was curious to know about her so "

He makes Aarya sit and gives him the cup,

"Is this your cup,see uncle found it so fastly"

He sees the other two kids waked up and staring at him with wide eyes and goes to help them.Madhu sees him playing with the kids and making them brush,she smiles seeing them being very naughty around him.he sees Madhu smiling and replies to her previous question.

"Actually there is nothing personal about this question,you..you are over thinking ....I don't have any idea about Riya......she didn't even invited me to the wedding,she broke contact with me. "

Madhu almost shouted in shock,

"You....what are you telling "

RK sees her without understanding and takes the kids to bath them one by one ,Madhu goes to bath and get ready in the other bathroom.Maya praises RK,

"You are really soo smart ,how did you find my brush uncle,you are intelligent "

Aryaa who sits out combing his hair burst into the bathroom with anger,

"What ....I only told him ..."

Madhu closes the bedroom door and goes to take bath,In half an hour time,Madhu arranges necessary items for the kids and noticed them getting very attached to RK .he feeds them the bread with jam and they eats without arguing like they usually do with her.she hears car horn and walks to the entrance to find Sultan walking in with two bags full of toys with bright smile,

"Good morning Madhu....where are the kids?yesterday I couldn't gift them anything so I brought all this yesterday evening and came to give it to children and "

He stops his words on seeing RK walking behind Madhu,he sees the shocked face of Sultan and  assumes that he is little shocked to see him because he didn't inform about his return,

"Good morning,Sultan,you owe me an explanation,you didnt inform me about your return "

Sultan feels like punching RK in the face seeing the smile,he controls his anger and pretend to smile,

"Morning ,You were so busy ...so I didn't inform you,I met Madhu yesterday and we talked briefly,"

Madhu takes the bag from his hand and murmurs,

"He don't know about anything,so please "

RK pushes sultan to the corner and bombard him with so much question,

"Traitor,you didn't tell me about knowing about Madhu,why did you hide it from me ....?"

Sultan sees the pleading eyes of Madhu and gives satisfactory  reply to RK,

"I assumed that you are angry with her and don't have anything to do with her news...and it semns you are still so much interested in her ,dont tell me that you don't hate her,you don't like her  isn't it ?"

They stand in the entrance and talk when they hear shrill cry of Aarya and Saaya,They runs in to see Maya lying in blood.

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

this Malik is assuming the things n thinking wrongly about Rk,like Padmini said on that night even Madhu's wrong also there,

he didn't even tried to find about Rk's personal life,

i feel Madhu unknowingly ruining Araya childhood life he is just 3yrs old seeing Madhu sad he also feeling sad n that is making him talk like elder which is not good,

finally Madhu got to know Rk is not married,loved the way he is spending with the kids,

looks like even Sultan misunderstanding Rk,

seems like sth happened to Maya hope she will be safe

thanks for the update

jasminerahul thumbnail

finally pinky confessed to rk. rk came to know that manasvini is the culprit.rk manasvini confrontation was the highlight.manasvini's dialogues were superb.rk's reply at the end was nice.loved rk telling sultan that he loves madhu