Priya kahan hai ?
Phir se kahi boss pareshan na kar raha ho usse
Priya ka fan 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Priya kahan hai ?
Phir se kahi boss pareshan na kar raha ho usse
Priya ka fan 🤣
Ishu , Dha 🤗🤗
Miss you girls 🤗
Aaj toh sab 3 baje srj ke live mein phir 6 baje se trending mein busy ho jayenge
Thoda pagal toh hum sab pehle se hi the ☺️🤣
Abh pura ho chuke hain 🤣
Pata nahi kya hoga yaar show ka
Lekin sach mein sab sache fans bahut hi koshish kar rahe
hope sab accha ho 🤗
True .MiNeilans are realy great . Trending from months now . PH and channel should value this .
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
True .MiNeilans are realy great . Trending from months now . PH and channel should value this .
Sony uncle😡
Viewers ko ignore karenge toh doobega hi chanel
Srj live 😆 Billis . He wanted to do live but Ashnoor not in a condition to come live 🤣 will plan some other day she said 😆
Poor Srj was getting so many messages . Now he created new id for problems😆
That's sweet of him at least he said I shall try to give answers.
I missed the live due to some problems 😒 how was it and what did he say?
Priya kahan hai ?
Phir se kahi boss pareshan na kar raha ho usse
Priya ka fan 🤣
Boss is making me over work😆even on Sunday I have work aisa fan to kuch zyada hi lucky logon ko milta hai🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Srj live 😆 Billis . He wanted to do live but Ashnoor not in a condition to come live 🤣 will plan some other day she said 😆
He was so happy and that hug Billi goals when she said .. not in a condition and his laugh 🤣 both said will plan next time
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277