You see that's what I predicted in my reply..........I was able to track the jackfruit too........

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
You see that's what I predicted in my reply..........I was able to track the jackfruit too........

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Pure vegeterian
not vegan
cannot stay away from butter, ghee, yoghurt, buttermilk🤣
There you go..the dairy lover............one of my friends she eats tuna and she says I'm vegetarian..........so she included fish in the list too......🤣I'm thinking to follow that also......
I would be active here Isa ji...though I would be taking breaks and my presence would be altering coz alongwith my college reopening, the deadline for the publication of my book would also be nearing once the lockdown gets over.Originally posted by: L6FHDWXAEQYMUJJN
Vagee...just wondering do you have any intention to break all of our heart too...or you'll be around.....I don't believe we all can be around forever...but sometimes dropping by would be great.........
Originally posted by: SJWW33MTYAVB75KS
You see that's what I predicted in my reply..........I was able to track the jackfruit too........
Yes
I saw that
you guessed it right
yeah
jackfruit
yummy
Raw- for sabzi
Riped - to eat as a fruit
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I would be active here Isa ji...though I would be taking breaks and my presence would be altering coz alongwith my college reopening, the deadline for the publication of my book would also be nearing once the lockdown gets over.
That's very good to know that you'll be still around here with us.........are you planning to come in our night time........... I promise won't scare you about the ghosts at night.....are you publishing a book? That's amazing news...Good Luck with everything.......
All the best Vagee for book publication 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
I would be active here Isa ji...though I would be taking breaks and my presence would be altering coz alongwith my college reopening, the deadline for the publication of my book would also be nearing once the lockdown gets over.
Wow! A book! Congrats and all the best Vagee!👏
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Yes
I saw that
you guessed it right
yeah
jackfruit
yummy
Raw- for sabzi
Riped - to eat as a fruit
Yeah.............thank you for confirming............is this something common in India? So you can eat raw and ripe in both forms?
No worry............you should come to see us in NYC one day............❤️
Originally posted by: ZHDX2MZDSIT3ZX56
Yeah.............thank you for confirming............is this something common in India? So you can eat raw and ripe in both forms?
I think it's common
yeah
in both forms
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5