Mishti i made an edit on mohit n kanikka 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Mishti i made an edit on mohit n kanikka 😎
It was😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I have never been to Mumbai
If you ever get a chance do come!😃
Originally posted by: X2MNGPTOLQNH2CG3
I visited India quite a few times and I also went to Mumbai.............buddy...
Is it?!
That's great to know!❤️
I really didn't know! Sorry buddy!
LOL so I showed my sister Suvan VMs and she immediately goes - Omg who is this guy? He's cute
I replied Mohit Kumar and she asked Who? Mohit Chauhan? 🤣
Then she followed him on Instagram and said he's her new crush 😭💔 sometimes it's your own sister
ROFL😆
If it had been someone else could have fought with her😆 Can't fight with your sister!
But don't worry, Mohit belongs to you! Mohina🥳 Mohina🥳 Mohina🥳
LOL this is the first time we are agreeing on something 😆 usually all of our likes/dislikes are opposite....we don't even like the same Kurkure (Indian snack) flavor 🤣 My parents have two buy two different kinds
@bold Mohit ka kamal😆
that is so cute lolLOL so I showed my sister Suvan VMs and she immediately goes - Omg who is this guy? He's cute
I replied Mohit Kumar and she asked Who? Mohit Chauhan? 🤣
Then she followed him on Instagram and said he's her new crush 😭💔 sometimes it's your own sister
God willing 🙏🏼Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
If you ever get a chance do come!😃
LOL so I showed my sister Suvan VMs and she immediately goes - Omg who is this guy? He's cute
I replied Mohit Kumar and she asked Who? Mohit Chauhan? 🤣
Then she followed him on Instagram and said he's her new crush 😭💔 sometimes it's your own sister
Aiyyo aal the sisters are the same...
My sister has crush on Mohit too 🥺
Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭
He is one of her topmost crushes🥺
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5