Hi Bhagu.............that's so sweet of you..........missed you too......how are you doing today?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Hi Bhagu.............that's so sweet of you..........missed you too......how are you doing today?
Originally posted by: 4BU7HCUEPPQANAZI
Hi Bhagu.............that's so sweet of you..........missed you too......how are you doing today?
I am very happy today
I made sabzi
ate jackfruit sabzi
aap kaise ho
Yes perhaps from July. Still on the online schedule. The exams have been postponed to a September date so that's a relief.
We all are keeping our finger crossed about the fall starting of the school but not too sure yet...without vaccines.......school is the place people get most germs I guess.........
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am very happy today
I made sabzi
ate jackfruit sabzi
aap kaise ho
Ohh jackfruit! That's nice! Do you like cooking Bhagu?😉
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am very happy today
I made sabzi
ate jackfruit sabzi
aap kaise ho
Main achhi hoon.....meant to say...I'm doing good.......you're the numero uno.......always active and productive.......❤️🤗So you eat vegan food only or like Lavy vegetarian...........
Originally posted by: CWVH5L3RQGZ7WKX4
We all are keeping our finger crossed about the fall starting of the school but not too sure yet...without vaccines.......school is the place people get most germs I guess.........
Yikes yes. Fingers crossed 🤞
Yes
but only limited dishes and I am moody
I think she likes cooking.......what is very refreshing hobby.......
Originally posted by: 37PEWURA3W7IUBJR
Main achhi hoon.....meant to say...I'm doing good.......you're the numero uno.......always active and productive.......❤️🤗So you eat vegan food only or like Lavy vegetarian...........
Pure vegeterian
not vegan
cannot stay away from butter, ghee, yoghurt, buttermilk🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5