Yes! Nothing less than a paradise when the entire night owl gang is together!❤️ I'm gonna miss you sweeties!
I agree......sorry guys missed you yesterday and are you guys still there today.........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes! Nothing less than a paradise when the entire night owl gang is together!❤️ I'm gonna miss you sweeties!
I agree......sorry guys missed you yesterday and are you guys still there today.........
Originally posted by: DNEEX4LS3E4VJ4DF
I agree......sorry guys missed you yesterday and are you guys still there today.........
I'm still here Isa! How are you doing today!🤗
The last two pages almost gave us heart attacks😭
Originally posted by: N7UD43J3QJCHOWIX
I am not leaving you all.❤️
I will just be little less around here. ❤️
Yeah, I will update the story index. ❤️
Thank you so much!!!
Sorry, but I am too bad with words.
Love you!
Where are you guys all going? Is the lockdown over in India? That's why you all are leaving.........Ok, if you can't come in your night time..you can come at our night time then.......
I'm still here Isa! How are you doing today!🤗
The last two pages almost gave us heart attacks😭
Good to see you around......🤗
Yeah.......... I didn't know......until now........but without knowing I took my heartburn medicine in advance because I just finally moved back to my house.....eating like a pig........

Originally posted by: 5DI57WVI5J4UL7OQ
Good to see you around......🤗
Yeah.......... I didn't know......until now........but without knowing I took my heartburn medicine in advance because I just finally moved back to my house.....eating like a pig........
Oh Yayyy! How's your family doing?
That gif is hilarious😆
Originally posted by: 6GLGDBMGG5EQCDAC
Where are you guys all going? Is the lockdown over in India? That's why you all are leaving.........Ok, if you can't come in your night time..you can come at our night time then.......
That's a great loophole Isa!😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Will miss my Mishtu😭And thank you for letting Shravan be with us🤗
Vagee...just wondering do you have any intention to break all of our heart too...or you'll be around.....I don't believe we all can be around forever...but sometimes dropping by would be great.........
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks Bucky
Though it is not on suvan because YouTube is not available for this show in my country
I have made the vm but no idea how to add colouring
Ohh I'm pretty much a novice in this stuff myself. Wish I could help
Yeah..........we can't blame the lockdown...we found the best way to utilize it..........when your college is going back to a regular schedule? If I understand correctly you're a med. student?
Originally posted by: CGOYGMNCEH7A75FK
Yeah..........we can't blame the lockdown...we found the best way to utilize it..........when your college is going back to a regular schedule? If I understand correctly you're a med. student?
Yes perhaps from July. Still on the online schedule. The exams have been postponed to a September date so that's a relief.
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5