Originally posted by: tournesol
No idea, I would love to play any game of the two🙃
Me too... I like both dialogue wala or the latest situation as characters will also be fun...last time we didn't have much time...
So we can continue
Okay my Rudra😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: tournesol
No idea, I would love to play any game of the two🙃
Me too... I like both dialogue wala or the latest situation as characters will also be fun...last time we didn't have much time...
So we can continue
Okay my Rudra😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
🤩 Beautiful
Thanks😳
Dialogue antakshari khelo aaj⭐️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Suddenly the lyrics sound more relevant in their context 😂
Ya isiliye toh bola.😂
Rajeev: She kissed you?
Rishi: Yes *blushes*
Rajeev: And you kissed her back?
Rishi: What? no! I kissed her on her lips
Rajeev: You sure she consented the kiss?
Credits: Instagram
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Me too... I like both dialogue wala or the latest situation as characters will also be fun...last time we didn't have much time...
So we can continue
Okay my Rudra😆
Maayaaa, mai aayaa 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Dialogue antakshari khelo aaj⭐️
Shuru karo antakshari leke Prannath ka naam 😂
Kya chal raha hai? I am on from iPad.🤦♀️
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kya chal raha hai? I am on from iPad.🤦♀️
Bade log😎
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Rajeev: She kissed you?
Rishi: Yes *blushes*
Rajeev: And you kissed her back?
Rishi: What? no! I kissed her on her lips
Rajeev: You sure she consented the kiss?
Credits: Instagram
More like Maya asking Rudra
Don't worry main bina puche kiss nahi karungi😆