Awesome teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice story.... Hope ishra comes closer soon... 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 4

Ishita was looking for a cab when Raman came with the car and said-baitho Ishita.

Ishita just sat inside the car and soon they were going to her house.

Ishita was crying bitterly while Raman was just trying to console her.

Soon they reached her house and got to know that her father has been taken to the nearby hospital .

He drove to the hospital and soon they reached the hospital.ishita went inside and saw her mother and sister were waiting outside icu.ishita ran to them and amma-mihika hugged ishita tight .

Ishita asked what's the matter and amma told her everything looking at Raman with disgust filled eyes,making him confused.

After five minutes,Ishita walked to him and said-aapko bas main chahiye thi naa??

Raman-haan,kya hua appa ko??tum sab ro kyun rahi ho,aur Amma mujhe aise kyun dekh rahi hai?

Ishita-itne masoom mat baniye ,Raman.appa ne sab bata diya,kaise aapne aur mummy ji ne unhe torture kiya dahej ke liye,aapne dahej maanga Raman,ek crore aur uske baad paanch crore,panch crore ,itne paise kahan se dete woh,heart attack aa gaya.heart attack aa gaya mere appa ko ,Raman.she said crying while Raman wasn't understanding anything .

Raman-maine kuch nahi kiya,sach Ishita ,mujhe kuch nahi pata hai iske baare mein.

Ishita-jhooth,aapki maa ne paise maange appa se,mujhse shaadi karne ke liye,maine toh nahi kaha tha ki aap mujhse shaadi kare,phir kyun ki shaadi.

Raman cupped her face and was about to say something when she shrugged his hand and said-dont touch me.aapne aur aapki maa ne paise liye ,iss rishte ke liye .she said crying .

Raman didn't said anything just went out and drive towards his mansion.

Soon he reached his mansion and shouted calling toshiji.she walked downstairs and said-kya hua puttar,tu bahut bure mood mein lag raha hai.

Raman-aapne Ishita ke appa se paise maange??

Toshiji-paise,nahi toh.

Raman-jhooth,aapne paise maange,dahej maanga.kis liye,aisi kaun si kami hai ki aapne uske appa se paise maange,pehle ek crore phir panch crore.uske appa ko heart attack aa gaya.

Toshiji-kya,arey maine toh mazaak kiya tha,bas yun hi keh diya tha ki itne bade Ghar mein rishta ho raha hai,kam se kam paanch crore dene chahiye unhe dahej mein.i was just joking,mujhe nahi pata tha ki unhe itna bada jhatka lag jayega.maine toh aise hi kaha tha.

Raman-kya matlab hai aise hi,aapne Ishita ke appa se 5 crore maange dahej mein ,aur ab keh rahi hai ,aise hi kaha tha.he said angrily.

Toshiji-haan aise hi baaton baaton mein keh diya tha,ki itne bade Ghar ka ladka hai,dahej mein 5 crore toh dene chahiye,it was just a random talk,maine kisi ko pressurise nahi kiya tha.she said again playing innocent.

Raman-really,aur joh ek crore appa ne diye,uske baare mein kuch kehna hai aapko??

Toshiji-unhone apni khushi se diya tha.

Raman-oh really,unhone apni khushi se ek crore diye,woh bhi apna ghar girvi rakh kar,apne business par loan le kar.

Toshiji-haan shayad.

Raman-u think I am fool,aapne unse dahej ki maang ki aur usne jabardasti paise liye.par aap shayad bhool gayi,ki hamare desh mein aaj bhi dahej lena illegal hai aur iske liye jail jaani padhti hai.he said taking out his mobile.

Toshiji got shocked seeing this and said-yeh tu kya kar raha hai??

Raman-police mein complain.aapne dahej maang kar bahut galat kiya.

Toshiji-haan main galat hoon,aur tu sahi.tu toh hamesha se mujhe aur mere bachchon ko khud se dur karna chahta tha,aur aaj tujhe mauka bhi mil gaya.sahi hai sautela beta ,hamesha sautela hi hota hai.main kitni bhi koshish kar loon ,teri maa toh nahi ban paaungi.she said faking tears.

Raman-oh please maa,yeh sab kehne ki koi zarurat nahi hai,aapne galat kiya hai Ishita aur uski family ke saath and u have to pay for it,he said angrily .

Toshiji-bhalla ji mujhe aur mere bachchon ko tere bharose chod kar chale gaye,aur tu aisa kar raha hai mere saath,mere bachchon ke saath.mujhe jail bhej kar hume alag karna chahta hai,hume khud se dur karna chahta hai,she said accusing Raman when simmi too started crying hugging her tight and said-tum fikar mat karo ,maa.raman bhai saath nahi toh kya ,hum dono tumhare saath hamesha rahenge,bhale hi iski wajah se mere bachche ko kuch ho jaaye yaa romi ka pura career barbaad ho jaaye,hum dono tumhare saath jail jayenge.bhai sautele hai toh kya hua,hum toh aapke apne hai.she said faking tears when Raman said-simmi,tu pregnant hai??

Simmi look at him and said-haan hoon,but aapko usse kya,bhej do hum sabko jail .phir chahe uski keemat hume kaise bhi chukani pade.she said making him mellow down.

Seeing him getting soft,toshiji said-mera koi galat maksad nahi tha,maine toh bas,she was saying when Raman showed his palm and said-main aapki complain nahi kar raha,but iska matlab yeh nahi ki maine aapko maaf kar diya,aaj se aapka mujhse koi rishta nahi.main yeh ghar chod kar jaa raha hoon.

Toshiji got shocked hearing him and said-aisa mat keh puttar,aisa mat kar hamare saath,hum tere apne hai.

Raman-apne toh nahi hai aap log,yeh main hamesha se jaanta tha,but mere saath karenge yeh nahi socha tha.dont worry,apni responsibilities chod kar nahi jaa raha hoon,apni saari zimmedari nibhaunga,har woh kaam joh aapke bade bete ko karna chahiye,karunga,bas koi rishta nahi rakh paaunga ab aap logon se aur mujhe pata hai aap logon ko bhi koi rishta nahi rakhna mujhse.toh thik hai ,aisa hi hoga ab,bas aap log itna ehsaan kijiyega,ki mujhe dobara apna mat boliyega.aap logon ke muh se gaali jaisa lagta hai .he said and walked out of the house sadly.

Toshiji and simmi look at each other and went to their rooms smiling.

Raman reached hospital to seek forgiveness for toshiji's evilness from appa.he thought he will clear up everything and apologize to him telling him about breaking his every relationship from his family ,but got shocked knowing that appa is no more.

Ishita,Amma and mihika was crying hugging his dead body .Raman walked to them and tried to apologise but Ishita didn't listen to him .she just told him to go away.

After that they took appa's body home and did his last rites.raman wanted to be a part of their grief but Ishita didn't allowed him.

After everything ,Raman went to take her home,but she denied straightly.her father's business failed miserably and their house too went .Raman tried to help them but ishita's wasn't ready to take his help anyway.

She start looking for a job and finally got one .Raman got to know about it and buy the company just to be with her,but she left the job the moment she came to know that he is the owner.

Flashback end

Raman wiped his tears and said-i know u r very angry with me ,Ishita,aur tum galat bhi nahi ho.apne appa ko khoya hai tumne meri wajah se,haan shayad main pura gunaahgaar nahi,but kuch galti toh meri bhi hai.apne parivaar ke baare mein jaanne ke baad bhi,maine unhe kaha tumhare liye rishta le jaane ko,isse toh achcha hota court marriage kar li hoti.sab sahi hota,but sab kaise sahi ho sakta tha.mujhe kabhi bhi kuch bhi itni asaani se mila nahi hai,tabhi toh tum iss tarah mujhe chod kar chali gayi ,but ab aisa nahi hoga.bahut dur reh liya main tumse,aur bahut thokar kha li tumne,ab tum mere paas rahogi and I will make sure that u remain really close to me.haan tum gussa ho mujhse,but main tumhe manaunga, apna banaunga,coz I love u.i really do,aur ab tumhe mere paas aana hi hoga,I can't see u in so much pain.meri biwi ho kar tum paanch hazaar rupaiye ke liye aise pareshan nahi ho sakti.u r mine aur mera sab kuch tumhara hai,u r my queen and I will make sure u live like one.he said and took out his mobile.he called someone and instructed him something,the person just nodded to him.

Raman got relieved and went to sleep.

On other hand,Ishita got call from someone and said-hello.

Man-hello Ishita bol rahin hai??

Ishita-ji,aap kaun.

Man-main prashant,aap office aayi thi aaj aur bina report kiye wapas kaise chali gayi.

Ishita-hello sir,actually mujhe woh job nahi karni.

Prashant-come to office tomorrow,baaki baatein wahin hongi.

Ishita-mujhe nahi karni woh job.

Prashant-aapne contract sign kiya hai, office aa jaiye warna legal notice aapke ghar aayega.he said and hung up the call .

Ishita closed her eyes in frustration and said-kal jaati hoon office,agar job karna pade toh karungi.waise bhi maine yeh job apne merit par haasil ki hai,aise hi kyun jaane doon.mujhe paison ki bhi toh zarurat hai hi.kab tak ghar par baithi rahungi,Amma ki bimaari ,miku ki padhayi ,sab mujhe hi dekhna hai ab, kamaana toh padega hi,bas Raman se dur rahungi and will stick to my job.she thought and went to bed.mihika and amma were already slept,she too slept thinking about her life.

Next morning,she got ready and reached office.

She was waiting with other trainees for her boss when a man came and said-good morning everyone.

Everyone greeted him and he said-as u all know,u all will get six months training ,before u join this institution.so in these six months,u people will be trained in every aspect of ur job profile and then finally be placed in the institution as per ur caliber.ur salary will be 35000 during training period and after training it will be 70000.there r ten departments where u will be given training before ur appointment,so everybody is ready for it.he said to which everyone nodded.

Prashant-good,so here is ur first department of training.he said and distributed files among them.

Ishita saw everyone got department like finance,audit,marketing while she got the job of assisting the MD of the company.

Ishita-sir,mujhe kisi department mein training de dijiye.i dont want to be assistant to MD sir.she said knowing well Raman is the MD.

Prashant-sorry,training schedule toh bantt chuka hai,waise bhi this is a part of training,everyone has to assist him once before joining the institution.

Ishita-but I don't want to,she was saying when a girl said-sir,I can assist him.waise bhi Raman sir ke saath kaam karna,it's a golden opportunity.mujhe de do ,tum mere finance department ki training le lo.she said happily trying to take ishita's file.

Ishita look at the girl and said-nahi,it's ok .main kar lungi kaam .

Girl-nahi,it's not needed.u don't wanna work as his assistant,I want to work.let me do it,she said almost snatching her file when ishita-kaha naa,kar lungi.tum apna finance department dekho .she said and that girl went making a face.

Prashant-so everybody ,please go to ur respective departments and introduce urself to ur bosses.he said and everyone went.

The girl went glaring Ishita while she herself wasn't understanding why she didn't let the file go when she herself dont want to work with Raman.

Ishita-stop thinking about him ,ishita.he is not ur husband,just ur boss.its only ur job,sirf professional rishta hai hum dono ke beech koi personal rishta nahi hai ab,she said sadly and walked towards his office slowly .

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Emotional too

Toshi and simmi r evil

Feeling bad for both

Jealous ishita.

Hope everything get well soon between them

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

Nd thanks for pm

Ishi-10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

amazing update.. waiting to read more ishita to be his asstant.. raman is leaving no chance to manofy his madrasan.. ishita pagliii uski baat bhi nhi suni na samjhi... offo.. update soon

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt di..

Totally loved it so much

Toshiji and simmi are disgusting. Now Raman is determined to make ishu remain close to him. Jallu ishita. Hope soon everything will solve between ishra.

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good poor Ishra 

Hope they will take revenge from thoshi

Please cont soon