Ye hamesha similar pose kaise de lete hain😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Ye hamesha similar pose kaise de lete hain😆
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Ye hamesha similar pose kaise de lete hain😆
Ya .so many coincidence 😆matching .
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Similar again 😆 All the editors are so good .They get perfect matching pictures and make beautiful edits .
Now am not surprised also by their matching poses and dresses .😆
Ya .so many coincidence 😆matching .
Billis ka dil ka rishta hai koi purana😆
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Billis ka dil ka rishta hai koi purana😆
I just said same in other thread 🤣 destiny conection like
I just said same in other thread 🤣 destiny conection like
Remember minielians think alike😆
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Billis ka dil ka rishta hai koi purana😆
🤣🤣 We all really think alike . I just commented same .. billis have some connection🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Remember minielians think alike😆
This is true.
🤣🤣 We all really think alike . I just commented same .. billis have some connection🤣
We really need them back and cure us 🤣🤣
Why is this DT silent ? Where is Zalima ,sharma,Priya ?
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277