Congratulations DKI for this Nomination.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBCtjzxhnvG/?igshid=1n50o7va03pfh
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations DKI for this Nomination.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBCtjzxhnvG/?igshid=1n50o7va03pfh
Hina Khan did YRKKH, Kathron Ki Kiladi, Big Boss 11 and Kasauti Zindagi Ki ( she played Komolika role for some time). She is also good choice for Naagin role.
Ohh, Ekta shows... Thanks for the info!
Congratulations DKI for this Nomination.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBCtjzxhnvG/?igshid=1n50o7va03pfh
Congo Dipika🥳🥳
She has emoted Sonakshi Rastogi remarkably!!! Deserved it thoroughly❤️
The performer she has been, she deserves to win this😳⭐️❤️
Audience without social media can't vote???!!🤓
Audience without social media can't vote???!!🤓
We can't vote in that site without having Instagram account. That too we have to follow that account first, then only we can comment and vote under that post.
We can't vote in that site without having Instagram account. That too we have to follow that account first, then only we can comment and vote under that post.
Oh geez!! I can't vote😭
I'll get everyone I know having Insta to vote for her irrespective of them having watched KHKT or not😉😎
This being a prestigious award (as post claims; I had never heard of this earlier😅), couldn't they have at least registered the right name!!!!
I mean, the spelling is WRONG!!! For God's sake, it is DIPIKA KAKAR not DIPIKA KAKKAR!!!!
Ughhhh! Even Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum is typed wrongly🤪
Prestigious award🤭🤭 Lol we have to make sure of our name's spelling even for MUNs, and this is an honourable award....
This being a prestigious award (as post claims; I had never heard of this earlier😅), couldn't they have at least registered the right name!!!!
I mean, the spelling is WRONG!!! For God's sake, it is DIPIKA KAKAR not DIPIKA KAKKAR!!!!
Ughhhh! Even Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum is typed wrongly🤪
Prestigious award🤭🤭 Lol we have to make sure of our name's spelling even for MUNs, and this is an honourable award....
Same yaar 🤔 🤔
Same yaar 🤔 🤔
Kakar hi nahi sahi type kiye, Ibrahim add karna toh door ki baat hai🤪😆
Like in the interviews, dips will be like: "Dipika Kakar Ibrahim" 😤😤😤
😆😆
https://twitter.com/mominak_/status/1268619380205580290
My my! This fits perfectly 😂🙈🙈
I think of beginning with 11th ka portions and there is a bomb dropped by teachers🤣 That's exactly my reaction🤣