Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good Morning Peeps...
It's soooooo nice to be here after a long long time.
I have been aimlessly whiling away my time on Twitter for past many days...and I come back here now to find that it's still same happy place.
Believe me when I say it...theres no place like HOME💖💖💖
Originally posted by: Indibandi20
Good Morning Peeps...
It's soooooo nice to be here after a long long time.
I have been aimlessly whiling away my time on Twitter for past many days...and I come back here now to find that it's still same happy place.
Believe me when I say it...theres no place like HOME💖💖💖
Oh no... no. I was just saying that of late I have been seeing a lot of previously unseen material and I have been making mental notes and was glad you brought it up for me to discuss 😆
So I didn't break the rules and regulations of this CC dhaaga
😳

Yes Rabz...after a long long time...missed you all..Ghar ki yaad aa gayee so aa gayee
Originally posted by: Indibandi20
Yes Rabz...after a long long time...missed you all..Ghar ki yaad aa gayee so aa gayee
jhoothi🤔Originally posted by: Indibandi20
Yes Rabz...after a long long time...missed you all..Ghar ki yaad aa gayee so aa gayee