Yes he is!
Me too hitting the bed now. Had a lovely time talking to you Isaji! Have a great day!😳
Thank you.......same here...Good night! I'm now indulging myself with salted caramel gelato.........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes he is!
Me too hitting the bed now. Had a lovely time talking to you Isaji! Have a great day!😳
Thank you.......same here...Good night! I'm now indulging myself with salted caramel gelato.........
I visited India quite a few times and I also went to Mumbai.............buddy...
Originally posted by: priya185
I have never been to Mumbai
No worry..........you've time to do so........I also visited once.......
thanks🤗
No worry..........you've time to do so........I also visited once.......
Isa!!!! How are you? How’s work going today?
hi guys...hows everyone?
im good and u
Where did Alina go? Did she come to do a peek a boo with us?
Sorry I had to step out for some errands...didn’t think it would take so long...
Hi Priya and Meena! How are you guys? How is Thursday going?
Hi Meena
Alina day is ok but no internet connection on the computer
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5