Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Deleted that part!
I love Marine drive too!❤️
I don't think I have to mention Chowpatty!😉
Yesss!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Deleted that part!
I love Marine drive too!❤️
I don't think I have to mention Chowpatty!😉
Yesss!
Ok guys I'll go!
I am feeling sleepy!
Good night/day!
Good night Babu!❤️
Good night! That's a rare scene by itself...........
I have never been to Mumbai
Today is reverse.........I was making sure that I'm not sleepy............
Yes he is!
Me too hitting the bed now. Had a lovely time talking to you Isaji! Have a great day!😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Deleted that part!
I love Marine drive too!❤️
I don't think I have to mention Chowpatty!😉
I know the Marine drive...........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5