Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#9- Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

28.3k

Users

11

Likes

2.5k

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#81

Originally posted by: TQNOY3X7N43OB6H6


The owner could have at least bring it to the shelter............disguting folks are everywhere.......

i agree!


Hopefully strict action is going to be taken (as of now)!

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#83

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes!

It couldn't even see the world🥺

it was so sad
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#84

Originally posted by: Bucky


Thanks for sharing it Lavy👍🏼

You're welcome!🤗

I even shared it with all my family members and friends! That's the least we can do for that poor soul😭


It's the main petition I think!

KU26R5AJVJUXZMZI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#85

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Have heard about it! Never got a chance to try!

It's available in Mumbai!

Will try it!😳


This is from NY more precisely from NYC............ I absolutely love there a couple of flavors..........Ben & Jerry's from New England/Vermont......


I may have to add in her tag or she may miss.............. Alina-buddy I'm not promoting NY and NE stuff................they're just too good.......don't you agree? 😉

KU26R5AJVJUXZMZI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#86

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

i agree!


Hopefully strict action is going to be taken (as of now)!


They should be penalized........

KU26R5AJVJUXZMZI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#87

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

You're welcome!🤗

I even shared it with all my family members and friends! That's the least we can do for that poor soul😭


It's the main petition I think!


Many people need treatment for their poor mental health...........

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#88

Originally posted by: KXALAIXLMRQWDS5C


Do you guys have Häagen-Dazs® and ben and jerry's


Ben and Jerry's don't have a branch in Mumbai yet but I guess Häagen-Dazs does🤔 Haven't tried from them though? Do you recommend?

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#89

Originally posted by: BCJ4W64WGEKMNNBQ


I just replied to Bucky.............why?

Because she and Vagee had some emotional exchange of words and Mishti complained that her heart broke into pieces!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#90

Originally posted by: XLV2N5NEFCKGJPXL


Do you guys have Häagen-Dazs® and ben and jerry's

Haagen Dazs is available in some cities! Not mine though


Never heard of Ben and Jerry's!

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".