Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Konhu problem nahi chori... hum tumko sikhva denge🤣
Mhareko samajh aave chori tu kis disa mein jaavat hai
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Konhu problem nahi chori... hum tumko sikhva denge🤣
Mhareko samajh aave chori tu kis disa mein jaavat hai
IF ji again gone madwa...not allowing me to change my dp and now showing this thumbnail instead of pic
Huh...I need to go else you guys would make me mad
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Huh...I need to go else you guys would make me mad
Noooo come back please. We'll stop😆
OMG! You're much better than me at this🤣🤣🤣
Tumko samajh ave to chori mari madat kar, Vagee ko tayyar karne mai😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's rowdy hindi like the one used in North🤣
Ours is more of a Haryanvi and Awadhi combo🤣
Yass...now the pic is visible😎
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
IF ji again gone madwa...not allowing me to change my dp and now showing this thumbnail instead of pic
Sometimes IF completely looses it😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
OMG! You're much better than me at this🤣🤣🤣
Tumko samajh ave to chori mari madat kar, Vagee ko tayyar karne mai😆
Yo hissab se toh Vagee chori vaapas Bambai na aavegi🤣
😆Just joking
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5