Posted: 3 years ago

Nice teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice teaser.. .

Why toshiji making fuss out of tea set... 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

SHOT 7

Raman smiled while ishita went out.she went to her in laws and greeted them.they blessed her and she went to make breakfast for them all.

Raman smiled and said-kuch badal raha hai,lagta hai sab pehle ki tarah ho raha hai.he said and went to take bath.

After half an hour,Raman was getting ready when he heard a huge noise,followed by ishita's scream .

Raman-yeh toh ishita ki awaaz hai,kya hua usse??he said and  ran out of the room and reached the kitchen only to see Ishita standing with her head down and toshiji scolding her while the tea was on the floor and on her saree also.

Toshiji-satyanaash,pura set kharab ho gaya.haayo rabba kitna mehenga tha,tu dekh kar nahi chal sakti thi,Ishita.

Ishita-sorry mummy ji,saree pehan kar chalne ki aadat nahi .main phans gayi .main dusra le aaungi.she said looking down.

Toshiji-yahin tum logon ki problem hai,pehle cheezein todo ,phir apne paise ki numaish karo,nahi chahiye tera tea set,she was saying while tears start flowing from her eyes when Raman said-chup ho jao , maa.chai garam thi,usse lagi hogi.he said and went to her.

Raman-kahan lagi??

Ishita-i am ok,aap baahar baithiye.let me clean this mess,she said tried to walk away but winced in pain.

Raman saw this and picked her in his arms and took her inside saying-chal paa nahi rahi but bakwaas kabhi khatam nahi hogi iski.saying so he walked to his room while toshiji was glaring him angrily .

Toshiji told neelu to clean the mess and make new tea for them with breakfast and went out angrily .

Toshiji sat next to Mr bhalla and said-do din hue nahi usse aaye,aur Raman uske liye mujhe baat sunnane lagaa.

Mr bhalla-galti uski nahi hai,aapko samjhna chahiye,usse yeh sab nahi aata.

Toshiji-matlab aapko bhi lagta hai ki main galat hoon??

Mr bhalla-galat nahi,but haan thodi insensitive.saas mat bano ,toshiji. Maa bano,atleast give her time to learn all this.woh bhi jewellery designer hai,haan shaadi ho gayi .ghar sambhalne ki koshish kar rahi hai,but she is not used to all this.

Toshiji-toh maine kaha saree pehnne ko ,suit pehne .

Mr bhalla-shayad Raman ne kaha ho,usse achcha lagta ho,uske liye pehanti ho.woh dono naye naye couple hai,let them enjoy.bachchi hai,let her learn.

Toshiji-mera cup set tuta,aur sab baat bhi mujhe suna rahen hai.

Mr bhalla-usne toh kaha naya laa degi,aapne hi mana kar diya.ab woh bhi issi ghar ki hai, hamari hi bachchi,khayal kariye uska bhi.he said trying to make her understand and she nodded smiling .

Mr bhalla-aap achchi hai,toshiji.dont turn villain for ur daughter in law.he said smiling making her smile too.

In ishra's room,Raman removed her saree slowly and make her sit.he raise her underskirt and could see burns.

Raman-shit,yeh toh bahut jal gaya.dard ho raha hai??

Ishita-nahi maza aa raha hai??she said crying.

Raman -ishita,don't cry.thik ho jayega.he said touching her cheek.

Ishita cried and said-aapko toh maza hi aa raha hoga,u wanted this only naa.mujhe hurt karna,mujhe torture karna chahte the naa aap .see sab kuch aapke plan ke hisaab se ho raha hai.

Raman cupped her face and said-hey babu,don't cry bachcha.it will be fine.

Ishita hugged him tight and cried.he just wrapped her in his arms and was consoling her.

Raman-why r u crying so much,bahut dard ho raha hai??

Ishita-mummy ji ne kaise daanta mujhe, meri galti nahi thi.mera pair phans gaya tha .she said crying.

Raman-its ok,main samjhaunga maa ko,u please stop crying.

Ishita-mujhse aise kabhi kisi ne baat nahi ki.meri koi galti nahi thi.

Raman-i am sorry ,bachcha.stop crying naa,babu .he was saying and caressing her hair while she was just hiding her face in his chest.

After long,he broke the hug and said-let me apply ointment,thik ho jaayega.he said and sat on floor after bringing the ointment.he start applying on the burns blowing air on it while ishita remembered their fight before their break-up.

Flashback

Ishita-tumhe meri thodi si bhi fikar nahi hai naa,u just don't care about me.

Raman-arey yaar ,try to understand.i was busy,busy tha main.ek photo nahi like ki toh aisa reaction.

Ishita-haan,kyunki tum insensitive ho gaye ho,mere kaam ki ,meri feelings ki koi value nahi reh gayi hai ,sach kahun toh ab lagta hi nahi that u love u.

Raman-shut up and cut the crap.pyaar aur care ka insta mein like se koi lena dena nahi hota.

Ishita-ofcourse hota hai, relationship mein har cheez interconnected hoti hai,tumhara meri taraf dhyaan naa dena,it proves that u r not interested in me anymore.yahin baat hai .she said screaming.

Raman-haan bilkul yahin baat hai,nahi hoon interested ab tujhme,kyunki tu hadh se jyada pareshan karne lagi hai mujhe.itna dominating nahi hona chahiye kisi ko,he said angrily.

Ishita-aa gayi naa baat jubaan par,ab pyaar hi nahi reh gaya,aur jab pyaar ki nahi toh relationship ka kya matlab hai.lets break up .

Raman-tumhe joh karna hai karo,main bhi tang aa gaya hoon tumhare roz roz ke drame se.he said and both walked away in opposite direction.

Flashback end

Ishita was just looking at him and thinking-kitni bewakoof thi main,itni choti si baat par breakup kar liya.sach mein kitna irritate karti thi main Raman ko,tabhi break up kiya tha mujhse,but ab main Raman ko khud se dur kabhi nahi jaane dungi.she was looking at him and thinking smiling when he asked-bolo ,ab thik hai.

Ishita just look at him and nodded.he was about to say something when she bend and pecked his temple .he closed his eyes feeling her touch and said-yeh kyun??

Ishita sat next to him and just rested her head on his chest.he caressed her hair softly and she said-mujhe phir se pyaar ho raha hai,raman.aur dusri baar bhi aap se hi ho raha hai.

Raman smiled and caressed her cheek while she closed her eyes feeling his touch.he pulled her closer and took her lips in his.both started kissing each other passionately loosing themselves to each other .his hands went to her back exploring her back while she was caressing his chest putting her hands in his shirt.

Soon he broke the kiss and start going down dropping open mouth kisses on her neck line while she was just moaning his name high in pleasure.he pulled her to himself and make her sit in his lap .

Ishita -slowly,it's paining.

Raman took her to their bed and soon both were busy in exploring each other,when there was knock on the door.

Neelu-bhaiya,nashta ban gaya,aa jaiye.

Raman-just coming,he said and look at ishita.they kissed again and he said getting up-kapde pehan lo.

After ten minutes,ishra went downstairs,Ishita was wearing kurti and palazzo while Raman was ready in his office clothes.

Ishita walked to toshiji and said-sorry mummy ji.main aage se dhyaan rakhungi.

Toshiji-its ok,puttar.main bhi kuch jyada hi bol gayi.mera bhi sorry,she said and both ladies smiled.

They had the breakfast and ishra went to their respective offices.though Ishita was having problem in walking but she went as her exhibition was fast approaching and she can't take leave.

It was twelve ,Raman was busy in work when he got call from ishita.

Raman-hello.koi post like karne mat kehna,I am busy.he was saying smiling when she said meekly-can u please pick me??

Raman-kya hua,babu??he asked getting worried hearing her voice.

Ishita-i am not feeling good,fever ho gaya hai . socha akele doctor ke paas chali jaun,but himmat nahi ho rahi.can u please pick me up ,sorry roz aapko pareshan karti rehti ho,she was saying with great difficulty when he said-can u please stop talking nonsense.tabiyat kharab hai toh mujhe nahi toh kisse call karogi.u just wait,I am coming.

Ishita-koi meeting toh nahi hai naa??

Raman-ishita,I am coming.u just rest .he said and hung up the call.

After half an hour,he reached her office and saw her sitting with closed eyes resting on the head-rest.

He walked to her and said-babu,how r u??he said settling next to her.

Ishita open her eyes and just hide her face in his chest.

Raman-what happened??

Ishita-sar bahut dard kar raha hai,feverish bhi lag raha hai.

Raman-burn ki wajah se??he asked to which she nodded.

Raman kissed her temple and said-really sorry baby,u got sick because of it.come,let me take u to the doctor .he said to which she just nodded hiding more into him.

He picked her in his arms and took her out.she was continuously rubbing her face into his chest to get some relief from headache.

He took her to doctor and he prescribed medicine to her.raman fed her medicine and soon they were going home together.ishita slept on the way feeling better.

At two they reached home and toshiji asked seeing them-kya hua??

Raman-bukhar ho gaya,jal gayi thi uss wajah se.

Toshiji -ok,take her to room.tu wapas jaayega abhi.

Raman-nahi maa,I will stay with her,bahut restless thi.bhookh bhi lagi hai .

Toshiji-ok,I am arranging for food.she said and Raman took her to their room.

He changed her clothes and make her sleep comfortably.then he pecked her temple softly and went out .

He had food with his parent and finally went back only to find his phone ringing .

He picked it and said-yes Anita,no I won't be coming.cancel my meetings for the day.he said and hung up the call while ishita was just looking at him.

He settled next to her and said-kaisi ho ab??

Ishita-good,aap office nahi gaye??

Raman-cant leave my babu alone,u need me.

Ishita look at him and felt bad at her words accusing him that he don't care about her.

Ishita-sorry love.

Raman look at her smiling and said-for what??

Ishita-maine aapko kaha tha that u don't care about me,but sach toh yeh hai that u care the most about me .I love u,love.

Raman took her hands in his and said-i love u too ,babu.he said kissing her hands and then her forehead.

She closed her eyes feeling his touch and then said looking at him-hug me tight,I am sick.

Raman smiled and hug her tight while she hide herself completely into him.

That's all for all,enjoy.

SAUMMY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Loved this update !!

Raman is such a acting husband and toshiji also understood her mistake....

Waiting for the next update !! 😀

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Beautiful update di

Loved how raman took care of ishita 💕💕

Mr bhalla also made toshiji understand.....she is actually good that she also apologised to ishita😃❤️

Ishita could realise her mistake in past

She was feeling stupid to have broken up with him👍🏻😍

Loved how they confessed their love🥰❤️❤️❤️

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Aww awesome update Raman is very caring continue soon

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di