Moved the topic to Web Series as this is Web series exclusive on Netflix.
- IS Forum DT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Moved the topic to Web Series as this is Web series exclusive on Netflix.
- IS Forum DT
Ibinge watched all 4 seasons in one week!!
It's quite gripping and you tend to fall in love with all the characters.
I felt Season 1&2 were better than 3&4. 3&4 were too stretched out but still interesting.
Am I the only one who doesn't like Raquel? I just don't buy it that being an inspector for so long, you become a part of a heist, even if it is for love.
My favourites: Nairobi 💔 & Denver. Stockholm too.
Hey there I watched all the episodes and seasons on Netflix.. I loved the series ..Learnt a couple of things from it too. NO SPOILERS .. idiotboxlessons at blogspot.com and see 😊