Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
isn't the story very similar to Thora sa haq? gawd recycle rinse repeat
and Haroon Shahid has a dad bod..
Originally posted by: azaanabbas
Thank you so much Awida
Nabeel sings amazing OSTs. Are you watching this show?
Yes. Nabeel is a gr8 singer..he can make even an orinary composition sound gr8.
I don't watch this show. I can hardly watch any dramas nowadays.😒
Watched a short clip. I m liking umar character more than haroon.
Watched a short clip. I m liking umar character more than haroon.
Umar is played by Usama Khan? I thought he is a villain!😲
Umar is played by Usama Khan? I thought he is a villain!😲
Yup
Really, i dont know as i only watched a single clip where he seems nice to nausheen his cousin.
Yup
Really, i dont know as i only watched a single clip where he seems nice to nausheen his cousin.
I though prefer watching triangles where 2 guys are fighting over one girl.. but I fail to understand what did these intellegent guys : Usama and Haroon find in a boring girl like Tamanna!😕 Not just in this drama, but in many other dramas, boring girls with crying faces attract smart guys..while good nature fun loving girls get dembed!
I though prefer watching triangles where 2 guys are fighting over one girl.. but I fail to understand what did these intellegent guys : Usama and Haroon find in a boring girl like Tamanna!😕 Not just in this drama, but in many other dramas, boring girls with crying faces attract smart guys..while good nature fun loving girls get dembed!
Maybe bcoz they want a bechari larki as their wife who fulfills their orders.
Maybe bcoz they want a bechari larki as their wife who fulfills their orders.
Maybe you are right. But it doesn't look realistic to me.😕