Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Me too😭
But it's good that she is getting time to spend with her family⭐️
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Still...how can I let her fall anywhere...afterall she is my and Shravan's jaan😭
Awwww😭🤗
You love me so much!!! Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭
I am emotional again ...
Originally posted by: ZMYVFI5QWZYRS33M
Sorry..buddy..........need to work also..........when I come back you guys are running in supersonic speed...........
I was just joking... don't take it seriously!
Ik you have work and aren't free like us!
Btw, did you have your lunch?
🤗I love my Mishtu❤️Originally posted by: HRBJHQDEDPMNTRHX
Awwww😭🤗
You love me so much!!! Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭
I am emotional again ...
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Don't let my Mishtu fall like that😭
You truly...........have an unconditional love for her.....although she is suffocating you in her heart and I and Lavy are trying to supply you oxygen............no love for us.........😭
I already wrote a summary for it while replying to Alina.
I have a full story ready in my mind🤣
Originally posted by: 6HOFV7PCH7OV6I2N
Awwww😭🤗
You love me so much!!! Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭
I am emotional again ...
No tissue......please............wash it away........
Who said that🥺I love you guys too❤️Originally posted by: T6OCIVF3PSQKOXDS
You truly...........have an unconditional love for her.....although she is suffocating you in her heart and I and Lavy are trying to supply you oxygen............no love for us.........😭
Originally posted by: PBDJ2TOHWIMHTMU7
You truly...........have an unconditional love for her.....although she is suffocating you in her heart and I and Lavy are trying to supply you oxygen............no love for us.........😭
@bold I agree😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5