Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#8- Page 88

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

27.5k

Users

10

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

QNKKLRENQSFZVTB5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

It's a good thing I don't have any neighbours!😆 My apartment is the sole one on the floor and the one above me in unoccupied.

Lucky you!!!😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4HRZKCBVDUAPM6QT

Ok! And the Other one? The business man 🤣 Who will be that? Anish???

Saheb🤣

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

She is going near her parents...

Won't be properly available for some days!


Oops Gonna miss her

YDUKXQLYPAF42O5W thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

What a quick reply😆🥳


Sorry..buddy..........need to work also..........when I come back you guys are running in supersonic speed...........

QNKKLRENQSFZVTB5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XR6VTA2XCRZ772JJ


Here comes our James BondJi..........

Dhanyawad Ji ❤️!!! 😆

#MissJamesBond

KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

It's a good thing I don't have any neighbours!😆 My apartment is the sole one on the floor and the one above me in unoccupied.

Lucky girl yaa...😆
YDUKXQLYPAF42O5W thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

It's a good thing I don't have any neighbours!😆 My apartment is the sole one on the floor and the one above me in unoccupied.


Enjoy life....buddy...I don't have either.......

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

It's a good thing I don't have any neighbours!😆 My apartment is the sole one on the floor and the one above me in unoccupied.

My neighbor's family has no kids all are grown up adults... their's is a very peaceful family😆

YDUKXQLYPAF42O5W thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NAT4P7FUTB2JGPMD

Dhanyawad Ji ❤️!!! 😆

#MissJamesBond


You got it,👍🏼 buddy.........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics

Still...how can I let her fall anywhere...afterall she is my and Shravan's jaan😭

@bold point🤣

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".