Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Sana story about karma and god . Is she fine?
Solos or haters ki roz roz ki bakwas ki wajah se shayad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Sana story about karma and god . Is she fine?
Solos or haters ki roz roz ki bakwas ki wajah se shayad
The same Khabri. Pani wala as he mentioned abt having Sid k ghar ka pani 😆
Like the name - Pani wala khabri 🤣
Wahin pe kiya. Post image me.
[/QUOTE
Fir se try kro
Waha ek refresh button h usse us krna pic show krna chahiye
Where Sidharth asked Sana to repeat the crow and chidiya and doctor wala story to him 😆Originally posted by: ankita_t
It's a beautiful capture 😳... Chidiya story??? Sorry, I guess I'm not that upated I guess...
And isn’t the Paani wala khabri the Juliet/Julien too? Oh jeez- god save balconies 🤣Originally posted by: BornHyper
Like the name - Pani wala khabri 🤣
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Why is the image not showing here directly ??/ My first imgur attempt ??Please someone guide
Yeessssssssssssss !!!!!! Thanks friends !!! I did it with your help !!
Kar diya . It worked . I had not pasted in the alt section . Thanku dear !!
Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg
Yeessssssssssssss !!!!!! Thanks friends !!! I did it with your help !!
You did with your mobile or pc?