Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ready was a decent fun .I remember watching it with my best fren and having a blast .
Take me back to those good old days😫
When Salman’s movies guaranteed great music
When Salman’s movies guaranteed great music
It’s so surreal tot all about just 9 years ago
But that was the time. When he was King
don’t get me wrong this film was bad and with ANY other actor would’ve flopped. But Salman made it work
I had really enjoyed this movie, lmaoed 😂😂😂
The songs were great too!
I didn't find that anything during the first few watching, but one day, me and my sister where watching, and since my sister has a weird sense of humor, she was laughing at almost everything especially in The ending part, and I couldn't stop laughing either, it became hilarious from there on for me.
First non holiday100cr 🔥
Salman was on fire till jaiho happened later redeemed till tiger zinda ha
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
I didn't find that anything during the first few watching, but one day, me and my sister where watching, and since my sister has a weird sense of humor, she was laughing at almost everything especially in The ending part, and I couldn't stop laughing either, it became hilarious from there on for me.
Comedies should always be watched with people with lower bar for humor. It's too much fun then
https://youtu.be/OuNGySNJjWg?si=sGtULoEyrYIFtchq Release date :14th September 2012 Verdict :Super hit
https://youtu.be/qTxpIeyo-_g?si=RXf6vhEn-ZkahIzD Release date:10 Sept 2010 Verdict:Blockbuster
https://youtu.be/lsMCNDtgGhE?si=fl89937fhRSvT6Ob Release date :9th September 2005 Verdict:Super Hit
https://youtu.be/Lrkdg5JVG8M?si=qrxfXlQ1fs6nRKTK https://youtu.be/sIJwQiLtW5g?si=MgPksRCq4HzE6urw Release date :8th Sept 2000
https://youtu.be/H8AAs6APJkw?si=P5i7q4BAbV-rfOOX Release date : 6th September 2002
7