Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Dear waiting for your update dear

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 9

He loves her still.  Why the mistrust then?

You'll have to wait for the upcoming chapters for that.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tehreemsajid

Enjoyed reading your chapters dear

Thank you❤️

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnalokam

Waiting eagerly for your update dear

Will try to update by tonight, have finished half of the chapter

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 11

The daylight shined through the rooms of the Khurana Mansion, making Roshni wake up. She got up lazily and scanned the room.

"huh, yeh Siddharth kahaan hai?" she mumbled as she saw he was not in the couch. "rest room me hoga" she yawned.

She checked there too but he wasn't there. "neeche hoga" she muttered and got ready.

She wore a pink saree, with a baby pink lipstick.

"morning maa" Roshni said.

"morning Roshni" Simran replied.

"maa apne Siddharth ko kahin dekhe hai kya"

"kyun baba subah subah romance miss hogai kya?" Simran teased winking at her daughter in law.

"maa" Roshni blushed.

"aww...waise I did see him, woh jogging ke liye gaya tha"

"acha teek hai, maa papa kahaan hai?" when she saw that the living room was completely free.

"woh ab tak soren"

"this late, papa usually goes for jogging also na, and he doesn't sleep this much na"

"wah beta itna saal hogaye par abh ta you didn't forget anything...yeah he goes jogging daily but today he told he wants to sleep toh I said okay"

"ok, maa aaj breakfast main banaa saktouin?" she asked.

"kitna badal chukihe meri Roshni" Simran smiled, "aoi hum dono saath mein banaa deh thein"

"ok maa".

Simran and Roshni then went to the kitchen and started to cook the breakfast. They chat for some time. Simran told her few stories about her early married life. Roshni was slightly jealous when Simran told her that Raj had written a book full of his own work of poetry about his wife's beauty.

Just after sometime they heard few giggles coming from the living room which caught the duo's attention.

"main dekhti hun maa" Roshni said.

She went to the living room and the view was so not pleasantful for her.

Siddharth and Misha entering the living room, together, chatting and laughing.

Roshni clutched her saree and he eyes rises with jealousy.

"hey Roshni" Misha called out, waving at her.

"hey Misha" Roshni said through gritted teeth.

Siddharth observed Roshni and he understood that she is jealous.

"okay guys, I'll have to leave now" Misha said,

"oh okay Misha" Roshni said happily.

"nahi Misha" Siddharth said.

SidNi looked at each other. Misha noticed this and her blood boiled.

"umm, bye guys" she said to gain attention.

"nahi Misha ruk" Siddharth said breaking eye contact with the love of his life, he caught her hand, which did not go well with Roshni.

"nahi Sid I need to go, if not mom will scold me"

"okay if you wanna go then go, but after the breakfast" 

"okay, anything for you" she patted his cheek making Roshni even more jealous.

Roshni left from there and went to her room.

"jalrahi hai" Siddharth grinned looking at the way she stomps on the stairs.

"did you say something?" Misha asked.

"uh nothing, I'll go change, I'll meet you at breakfast" Siddharth excused himself.

SidNi room

"samaj tha kya ha apne aap ko yeh, yeh itni chipku kyun thi, jab dekho mera Siddharth ki saath hi rehtiye...

wait a minute what I say mera Sid-...oh god what's gone wrong with me?" she slapped her forehead with her palm.

Siddharth entered the room and went to the restroom not uttering a single word.

"kuch nahi kahaa mujhse, kuch bhi nahi, Misha ke saath ootni baat aur mujhse kuch bhi nahi..." she huffed.

Siddharth came out completely ignoring her.

Roshni then saw something and her eyes widened, she went close to him.

"woh, tumara yehaan kya hai?" she stared at that spot, on his neck where it had a red spot.

"kahaan?" he asked standing in front of the mirror.

"yehaan" she pointed to his neck.

"meri gardan pe" he looked at the mirror and smirked.

"oh yeh, woh ek macchar mujhe kaati thi, toh uski nishaan hai yeh" he said casually shrugging his shoulders, combing his hair.

"Siddharth i'm not in the mood of joke, mujhe sach sach bata, what's this?" she glared at him.

"arre sach mein"

"mujhe bata yeh kya hai, Siddharth"

"I told you, okay fine tume yeh kya lag raha hai?"

"mujhe...mujhe kuch nahi lagrahe"

"kuch nahi lagrahe?"

"mujhe sachi bata yeh kya hai"

"okay fine, yeh mujhe...Misha ne di ti"

"please tell me your joking" 

"i'm sorry Roshni, pata nahin kaise Misha ne"

Her eyes started to well up with tears, her breath hitched in her throat. She didn't know how to react.

"arre Roshni tum ro kyun rahi ho, Roshni mein mazak karra tha" he states smiling at her.

"k..k..kya?" she looks at him.

"haan, I just applied your lipstick to prank you that's it"

"i...i...its just a prank" she said with teary eyes.

"Roshni" he could sense that her anger was rising slowly, "shit", he starts to run as she runs towards him picking a pillow.

"tume yeh mazak lagrahe" she shouts at him, beating him with the pillow again and again.

"Roshni....ow....stop-...Roshnii....please.....".

He pulled her towards him by her waist, making the pillow jam packed by her and him.

"listen to me" he said making her stop. "what did I tell yesterday, that if you hit me with the pillow, then?".

Her eyes widened as she remember his words. She bit her lower lip as she reminisced the sweet kiss they shared the previous night.

He pulled her more closer to him, "then I'll kiss you"

He came closer to her, "Siddharth nahi" she placed her palm on his lips.

He removed her hand and pulled her more closer. If that pillow was alive then it would gasping for air.

"what? you are my wife and I have all the rights to kiss you so shh" he said in a husky voice melting her.

He pulled the pillow and threw it.

"Siddharth"

"shh" he caressed her face. She shivered under his soft touch.

Their lips were just inches away when she closed her eyes, he smirked seeing her. She was waiting for the kiss but it did not come where she expected.

He kissed her cheek and left her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him,

"kya I told I'll kiss you, I didn't mention where, aur mujhe kyun lagraha hai ki tum wohi par kiss chahiye" he teased.

"Siddharth" she blushed while hitting him on his shoulder.

"i'm going down, come for breakfast", she smiled and went down.

"kuch kuch hota hai" he sang silently to him.

Breakfast Table

The Khuranas along with Misha were seated down. Roshni served everyone the food cooked by her. 

"wow Simmi tumara cooking bohat acchi hogai, this is delicious" Raj exclaimed.

"true mom, this chole is amazing" Siddharth appreciated.

"yeh maine nahi banai, yeh tumari biwi ne banai Sid" Simran said.

"meri biwi...Roshni ne banai yeh" he was amused, and felt this proud feeling rushing through his nerves. He looked at Roshni who had this smile on her face as she saw everyone enjoying her food.

"haan beta"

"mom sach bataiye?"

"i'm telling the truth only Sid"

"oh wow" he mumbled.

Flashback

"Roshni mujhe bohot zor se buk lagrahi hai, because of that stupid punishment I missed dinner" Siddharth was holding his stomach and rolling on the bed. He had received detention on as always which was due to his mischieviousness.

"toh mai kya karoon?" she asked watching the movie on her laptop.

"kya karoon matlab, cook something for me na?" 

"me, cook, seriously Siddharth, why can't you cook for yourself?" she spoke not leaving her sight from the laptop

"arre i'm hungry na that's why"

"fine" she groaned looking at him,  "but ek baat hai, I don't know to cook"

"kya, tumari maa ne" he started only to be stopped by her glare "atleast maggi banana ati hai?"

"maggi, maine ek baar bana dhi thi"

"how was it"

"it was okay"

"it was nice only na, now please cook something and give, even if its bad I'll eat it"

"but there are no utensils and mainly we don't have maggi"

"kya we are out of maggi?"

"haan"

"tumne secret place check ki"

"no"

"check there first"

"okay" she shrugged her shoulders and went towards their secret place.

SidNi had a secret place which was under their bed, they used to hide many eatables in a box.

Roshni found two maggi packets,  "but koi bhi vessels nahi hai" she mumbled.

"idea" both said at the same time.

After a while

"Siddharth this will work na?"

"haan bai sure"

They had lighted few candles and held a aluminum bowl on top of it.

"Roshni mai ek baat puchu?" he asks as he held the bowl with the towel, and she stirred the content in it. She nods to his question.

"kyun tum particularly yeh metal bowl li thi, why not any other?"  he asked as the heat was radiating from the metal bowl.

"arre budhu" she hits his head with her hand only to receive a glare from him, "tum pata nahin metal gets heated up quickly, chemistry nahi pata kya?"

"haan pata hai, but woh wali chemistry nahi, yeh wali" he winked at her,\.

She blushed at first, "tum na-"

"bohut smart I know that" Both laugh at his silly joke.

"hmm, Siddharth" she exclaimed as she inhales the smell.

Roshni took the fork beside her. She twirled in the Maggie strands and fed it to him not before blowing air.

"kaise hai?" she asked excitedly.

He had a frown as soon as the maggi hit his taste buds, but when he saw her excitement he smiled, "wow Roshni, bohat acha hai" he smiled munching.

"really, wait I'll taste it" she said taking a mouth for her.

"arre Roshni this super duper awesome yaar, and i'm so hungry toh yeh pura mahi kaonghi, do mujhe", he snatched the bowl and the fork from her and ate it with smile but in reality he wanted to cry.

"mmm wow" he faked a smile again.

"Sidyy mujhe bhi do na" she tried to grab it from him.

"you made this for me toh main hi yeh khaonghi, don't disturb me lemme enjoy this, mmm"

"Siddharth you giving me or not?" she folded her hands across her chest.

"no i'm not giving you" he stuck his tongue out.

"Siddharth please" she begged.

"no".

She starts to beat him, while he tries to push her hands away, she takes a fork full of maggi. She eats it and soon regrets why did she eat it.

Siddharth tries to fake a smile.

"tabse ise tum kha rahi ho, yuck, its not even nice, you could have told me na, why did you eat it?"

"because yeh tum apne haath thon se banai, aur woh mere liye isi liye" he smiled.

"aww Siddharth" she pinched his cheeks.

"oye, but on a serious note sach mein bohot buri tha yaar, I should get Oscar award to eat this with a smile"

"sorry yaar"

"that's okay, aur waise bhi I was frankly so hungry so the taste..." he smiles shrugging.

"do you want something else to eat"

"kuch nahi Roshni, mera pet bar gaya, I don't want to die please" he made fun only to get a punch from her.

"oucchh, pagal aurat"

"haan mein pagal hun, is bewakoof mera dost haina isliye mein pagal ho chuki hun, bewakoof" she pushed his head slightly. 

"Siddharth was it that bad" she asked with a puppy face.

"yeah it was so bad" he started but then saw her getting sad, "heyy, but that's okay, frankly speaking that was the first maggi i've ever tasted is bad but it is also the best kyunki yeh tumne banai hai Roshni, 

see for many years you don't even go into the kitchen and I know that, and phir bhi you have managed this much that's a really great thing, haan it was not nice but that doesn't means ki tum sad ho jaogi, cheer up" he tried to increase her morale,

"okay fine Roshni we'll have a deal, jab you cook your best, that is some day or other you will cook, and when its awesome, I'll give something to you as an appreciation, to make you remember how you cook now, to remind you of how much you have improved, aur uske badle mein tum mujhe cooking seekhaa ni hogi, you'll have to teach me"

"have you gone mad?"

"haan tumara friend hun na, deal?" he forwarded his hand.

"okay deal" she shook hands with him, both had this wide smile on their face. 

"ab iska kya karna padega" she giggled looking at the maggi.

"I should only eat"

"we'll share"

"cool"

Then both ate using the same fork and chatted for hours.

Flashback Ends.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

Chapter 12

"Siddharth, subah se Roshni is working why don't you feed her?" Simran asked.

He smiled silently to himself, while she blushed when serving Raj some chole. He got up and took his plates in his hands and went near her.

He gestured her to open her mouth. He then fed her slowly his eyes not leaving hers.

"aww" were the responses, including Misha.

"Roshni now its your chance" Yash said laughing with the others.

Roshni blushed, and took a piece and fed him.

"aah" she shouted as he bit her fingers.

"sorry Roshni, itni zor se lagai kya" he giggled.

"nahi, its okay, you go eat" she blushed.

He then sits, even Roshni sits near him to have her breakfast.

"waise Siddharth Roshni, kuch sochahai?" Raj asked.

"kiski baare mein" Siddharth perks up as he gets places the bhature on his wife's plate.

"tumari honeymoon ke baare mein" Raj shrugged.

Hearing honeymoon SidNi blushed. Both look at each other in a cute way.

"oye hoi, blushing and all haan marijaavan main" Simran said.

"where are you guys planning to go?" Misha asked giving a fake smile.

"umm...where ever Roshni wants...and haan dad isn't there a meeting at Chennai in two days?"

"haan puttar mein buligayi thi uske baare mein"

"meeting Rajji" Simran asks.

"haan Simmi, its really important one, and Siddharth has to attend it, to ab kya karen?" he wonders.

"simple we'll postpone the trip, i'll go attend the meeting then we'll figure out, manzoor hai?" Siddharth asked,

"yeah, after all the meeting is important na" Roshni replied.

"nahi mujhe manzoor nahi hai" Simran said

"haan mujhe bhi nahi, mujhe jaldi apni grandchildren chaihiye, its been a long time, toh tum dono abhi ke abhi jaarahi ho honeymoon" Raj said.

Roshni turned red while Siddharth too blushed.

"ahem, dad but the meeting?"

"Sid meri paas ek idea hai" Kritika said,

"kya idea?"

"dekho you and Roshni go to Chennai, after you finish the meeting, vahin se you can go for your honeymoon na, nice na what say guys?" Kritika suggested.

"no" SidNi said in unison.

"why no, what Kritika said is actually correct, kya problem hai yaar aaplog go ko?"

"nahi maa"

"Roshni tum mujhe maa bulaathi ho, phir bhi meri baat nahi sunti hi ho kya, ye Sid toh hamesha ke liye nahi sunta, tum bhi usse join kargayi Roshni" Simran blackmailed them.

"arre aise kuch nahi hai maa"

"aise hi hai Roshni" Simran faked her hurt voice.

"Roshni i'm telling you, don't fall for this" Siddharth warned,

"I understand your decision Roshni, you don't love me na"

"maa aise nahi hai, okay maa we will go like you planned"

"that's like my girl" Simran hugged Roshni,

"and you fell for it" Siddharth slapped his forehead with his palm.

"oye, aoi" Simran called him. He got up and hugged Simran.

"toh where do you guys want to go?"

"New York" SidNi say in unison.

Flashback

"aww, Siddharth look at these pictures na, cute na" Roshni was admiring the hot couple, Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma.

"cute? okay yes I agree Anushka Sharma is looking awesome, kya awesome she is looking hot, who is cute in this?"

"arre i'm not telling any person, i meant that there bond is too cute yaar, VirUshka are couple goals, seriously, they are so awesome..."

"tum aur tumare VirUshka" he mumbled while scrolling down his Instagram.

"kya wrong hai mera VirUshka mein?!" Roshni stood in front of him with folded hands and a pout, she hates it when someone tell something wrong about VirUshka.

"arre baba, kyun naraaz ho rahi ho, mein mazak karre tha, acha aoi beto...tell me what is cute in them?" he pulled her closer to him who reluctantly sat on beside him.

"dekho they are dating now and they are just...wow....I have no words to explain, but think when they actually get married and you know go to honeymoon and stuff think how awesome will it be at that time"

"haan, that I agree" he replies seeing her eyes glowing.

"you agree na, see VirUshka can change anyone" she smiles widely.

"uhh Roshni something struck my mind"

"what"

"see after few years you'll get married na"

"haan"

"toh of course when you get married you'll go on a honeymoon, so where do you wanna go for honeymoon?"

She blushes hearing 'honeymoon'.

"please tell me you are not blushing"

"Siddharth" she hit on his arm,.

"why are you asking, I'll go with my prince charming only" she says crossing her arms.

"and who is that?" he asks excitedly to hear his name.

"I don't know he might be somewhere waiting for me, far from me, maybe miles away...or maybe centimeters near" she whispered the last part.

"okay" he was hurt but he didn't know why.

"is budhu ko samaj nahi ata kya, centimeters near matlab you only, bewakoof" she thought.

"tum yeh kya soch rahi ho Siddharth, of course she'll be married, but why am i hurt, pagal" he thought while slapping his forehead.

"umm, so where do you wanna go for your honeymoon with your prince charming" he mimicked her voice.

"i don't know , you suggest me something".

"why are you asking after all you are gonna go with your prince charming only na" he rolled his eyes.

"haan haan i'm going with my prince charming only" she said. "and why the hell don't you understand that is you stupid" she mumbled.

"kuch kaha tumne?"

"nahi kuch kahaa, Sid think no where can I go, aur where will you go for your honeymoon?"

"my honeymoon, I don't know..."

"you think for me and I'll think for you"

After a few moments of thinking,

"New York" SidNi said in unison.

They stare at each other, "how do you know that I'll wanna go there" he asked surprised.

"coz even I wanna go there...with you" she whispered, smiling to herself.

"kya?"

"nothing, you are my best friend, and I know you well so I just guessed it and how did you find out"

"I don't know, i always felt that you wanna go there, idk why" he said.

"what will you gift me?" she asked.

"gift you...maybe your tickets, I don't know yaar, whatever comes to my mind at that time, you?"

"even I don't know yaar"

"Roshni" someone called out for her,

"coming" she went out.

"she just considers you as a best friend not more than that, so don't live in your dreamland" he muttered.

Flashback Ends.

"wah bai" Simran said breaking the SidNi eye lock.

"awww"

"what aww" Roshni asks blushing slightly.

"awww"

"don't do aww" she glares at Kritika and Yash.

"lekin mom ek problem hai, mai Chennai main meeting jaoingi, par Roshni wahaan kya kareghi?" Siddharth asked,

"haan main bhi yehi soch rahi thi" Roshni said.

"umm Roshni you always wanted to go on south India tour na, so this opportunity" Kritika said.

"yes but-"

"I can understand your plan guys" Yash got up and stood near Siddharth, "yeh dono sirf bahaana marre"

"nahi toh"

And the argument started in the Khurana Mansion on how Roshni will spend time if Siddharth goes to the meeting.

"bas" Roshni shouted making everyone silent, "why are you all arguing, I have no problem, Siddharth can go to his meeting and I will manage sirf ek din ki baat hai, kyun itna ladrahi ho applog"

"Roshni is right, why are you guys fighting this much" Raj said.

"okay guys its decided that we will go to Chennai via road tomorrow, aur uska baad wahaan se we are going to Bangalore via road and from there we will go to NY via flight, okay done"

"Sid kyun via road jarre, hamara jet haine you guys can use it"

"haan we can use it dad, but Roshni likes road trips a lot, so isiliye"

"aise he ki Roshni"

"haan papa, I love road trips" Roshni smiled.

"okay toh tumlog ki tickets book kartein" Raj said,

"no" Siddharth shouted, surprising everyone.

"why are you shouting?"

"I'll book it, no worries"

"okay".

"umm...mujhe abhi chalne chaihiye" Misha said

"okay Misha bye" Siddharth hugged her,

After a while.

SidNi Bedroom

"does he remembers the deal? and why did he shout no when papa told that he'll book our tickets" Roshni mumbled sitting in the bed.

"yes i remember the deal" Siddharth entered the room and sat next to her,  "and why I shouted no when dad told he'll book our tickets was isliye kyunki its your gift and as far as I know shouldn't I give you the gift" he shrugged his shoulders.

Roshni just smiled.

"what are you gonna give me?"

"deal?"

"yes"

"woh toh mera mood pai depend hota hai Roshni, mai tume kuch bhi deh saktoin" he said mysteriously, walking towards her, "and i'm sure you'll love it"

"really phir do na mujhe" she said excitedly, getting up to stand in front of him.

"oh so you are that eagerly waiting for me too kiss you"

"kiss?"

"haan kisss" he stretched the last part making her blush, "yaar please don't blush this much"

"Siddharth" she beats him on his arm.

"fine I won't kiss you, please don't turn into a tomato, hamara deal baat mein we'll se" he winked at her.

The Next Day

It was evening and SidNi were about to start on their road trip to Chennai. Nani, DD and Samaira were there to send them off.

Raj and Siddharth were talking about the meeting which is gonna happen the next day.

While Roshni was getting strict instruction from DD,

"mom bas bhi karo yaar, main bachi nahin hun" she says.

"Roshni! is that the way you talk to me, sirf teen din hui, and you changed so soon" DD mocks.

"mom" Roshni hugged her.

"i'm gonna miss you mom"

"i'm gonna miss you too beta, ab jao" DD said

"bye maa"

"bye beta" Simran hugged Roshni.

SidNi got seated, Siddharth was driving and Roshni sat in the passenger seat.

"bye, haffun" Kritika, Yash and Sam waved their hands.

"mera wish pura kardo" Raj winked.

"kya wish Raj" DD asked.

"DD this also your wish, to get grandchildren aur kya" Raj said.

"that I agree, mera bhi yehi iccha hai" DD says waving her hands.

SidNi blushed at their family. Starting the car, they drove out of the Khurana Mansion starting their honeymoon trip.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 11

Why is Misha not backing off? The guy is married already. Sid is more in the wrong encouraging her.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

chapter 11

Why is Misha not backing off? The guy is married already. Sid is more in the wrong encouraging her.

Because Misha is Misha.

Yes he is married but a villain won't just back off na, he or she will do something do get their plan successful.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

chapter 12

Finally some time away from Misha. Let them make the best of it.

Muffaa6525 thumbnail

chapter 12

Finally some time away from Misha. Let them make the best of it.

They sure will make the best of it