Hi Janvi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi Janvi
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold Lol🤣
Yeah.............that's a serious thought.......people are more concerned about their nails, hair, protests, etc. than health.........
Made a banana cake but it turned awful😵
Truth
Yeah such a cute baby haina
He is awchikuchikuchikoo ( Means sweet) 😆
Originally posted by: GECNEZKAIPA7C4ST
Thank you...
Here is a pic...
Bunty ( Farhan's nickname is Bunty, Jaanu) and bro did decoration with the craft knife on it 😡
It must have looked good without the decor(your brother is a fantastic decorator😆)
Originally posted by: KC2LGVATRRZN2Y6L
I made banana cake today and it turned out to be awful😵
Ohooo noo 💔
At least u tried
Next time it will be nice 🤗
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Findi ❤️
We all are very glad that we were able to help you🤗Will always be there for you whenever possible😳
I feel like we all are helping each other here in turning a better version of ourselves!😃
We too are glad to have met you here ❤️(the only sane one)😆
@bold.........that's what I say sometimes..........mostly Hinglish...........
Aww...........that's so nice of you............ Thank you.......
I love this showOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I watch some particular episodes of KRPKAB on youtube
like Sona's dream, Dev's dream (engagement), Dev lost in her when she was watering plants, Shaadi ke pehle ka propose, separation before leap, etc
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5