I watch some particular episodes of KRPKAB on youtube
like Sona's dream, Dev's dream (engagement), Dev lost in her when she was watering plants, Shaadi ke pehle ka propose, separation before leap, etc
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I watch some particular episodes of KRPKAB on youtube
like Sona's dream, Dev's dream (engagement), Dev lost in her when she was watering plants, Shaadi ke pehle ka propose, separation before leap, etc
Originally posted by: XVSKQ5HW4SWNECVO
I made banana cake today and it turned out to be awful😵
Sad to know
But you will make it next time👍🏼😳
Good, our classes were called off for today coz the site had its server down😎
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
That's why we have 2 tvs at our home...one for mom and another for me😎bro has to adjust😆
In my house we all have time slots😆
Majority time is taken by me and my mother😆
Thank you...
Here is a pic...

Bunty ( Farhan's nickname is Bunty, Jaanu) and bro did decoration with the craft knife on it 😡
Originally posted by: 5AGJ4GVMDZF7MZL5
Hi Buddies!
Isaaaa🤗
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Good, our classes were called off for today coz the site had its server down😎
Day off..........enjoy it buddy!
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Good, our classes were called off for today coz the site had its server down😎
Congo girl🥳😆
I once left the lecture 1 hour before it was going to end... I got 2 calls from my academy as to why did I leave them🤔 I was like 'I can loose connection, I can fall sick, my laptop can run out of battery anything can happen. Why are this people hell bent on killing me?😡😆"
Yeah such a cute baby haina
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5