Originally posted by: IXI5NERDNNFXM4LH
Subh subh bolo😡
Otherwise 😡 I will be very angry with you, which I am 😡
I'm hopeful that everything will be just fine. 😃
Arre maine kya kar diya😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: IXI5NERDNNFXM4LH
Subh subh bolo😡
Otherwise 😡 I will be very angry with you, which I am 😡
I'm hopeful that everything will be just fine. 😃
Arre maine kya kar diya😭
Originally posted by: OX5DGMXZI72DWJY6
Alexia di kab kya bolti hai samajh nahi paati hoon...🤣
🤣
Uske positive bolne se hi thodi bohot himmat mil rahi thi, abb vahi palat gai🤣
I will still say itOriginally posted by: bhshre95
Behen aise kyun bol rahi ho😒 you were the only one speaking positively 😆 tu aise bolegi toh kaise chalega😆
Aurisht wont change
But negativity main bhi alag nasha hai🤣
I am just giving a warning to people taki bill mujhpar na phate😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm hopeful that everything will be just fine. 😃
Arre maine kya kar diya😭
You disappeared for weeks waaaaaaa 😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧
Originally posted by: bhshre95
🤣
Uske positive bolne se hi thodi bohot himmat mil rahi thi, abb vahi palat gai🤣
Yes...😆
Thodi himmat thi, woh bhi gayi Paani mein 😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I will still say it
Aurisht wont change
But negativity main bhi alag nasha hai🤣
I am just giving a warning to people taki bill mujhpar na phate😆
@bold, good move🤣🤣
Set achha hai they can do that🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
matlab set par?
Originally posted by: RJ7XAHFEQOF6CAVW
You disappeared for weeks waaaaaaa 😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧
Aww🤗
I was just taking a little break😳
I am making it safe for myself🤣
Guys I am still saying Aurra is the soul of BB while Pravisht is the heart
You cant make BB if Aurisht isnt there