Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Whenever I see chotu mishti videos,  I always end up tearing a bit 😳 She deserves all the love,  care and attention ❤️❤️

Yeah, she deserves all the love in this world. I'm seeing this clip for the first time. And it made me feel so emotional and overwhelmed. Kya se kya ho gaya! 💔

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Talent ka patha nahi, but it was fun 😊 

Work bhi thoda slow chal raha hai. Not bad for an economist 😆

Wow , you are an economist!  That's so cool 😳

Haan its fun to learn these things , at least in IF world its extremely useful 😳😆

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Holi also ?  

Now toh we will have to keep up with only flying kisses 😵 Did you read the new rules , they said no hugs no kisses and 2 mtr distance...no marriage tracks,  no market or fight scenes 😆😆

Yup, I saw some clips which they cut 😭. 

I didn't read all the rules but to be expected na. Pali and I were discussing some time back that they might come back wearing masks. Pali mentioned they made masks to order with people's faces, so we can imagine we are seeing mishbir 😆

I just hope they don't do another break-up track. Bahut ho gaya. 

angelfire78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi3

Exams has not been declared yet Daya. But there's a lot of workload. Online classes, assignments, presentations, webinars, modules,... The list just goes on. 

I'm sure. It must be quite exhausting. Take care, and pop in now and then when you get a chance 🤗

angelfire78 thumbnail

Wow , you are an economist!  That's so cool 😳

Haan its fun to learn these things , at least in IF world its extremely useful 😳😆

IF world is helping me learn new things and meet some very interesting and entertaining people 😊

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How can you forget this pali?  😆 We discussed the window too 😆

Ye wali mujhe acche se yaad hai... 😉

Aur meri blue wali too  😆😆

Edited by SheThought - 3 years ago
Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ashi3

See this clip yaaron. This just made me so emotional. 😭 It's our baby Mishtu's birthday celebration. Look how happy she is! She was the pampered princess. She had big family that dotted on her. She had her parents with her. She had her cousins, siblings with whom she played...

And now she is a nobody. No one truly needs her except for 3 or 4 people. How traumatic it would have been for her to lose her entire family in a day? How hurt she would have been to turn into an unwanted baggage from being the cherished little angel! My heart goes out to this little one. 💔 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAVb5kCh-SV/

Mishti was treated like a princess by the singhanias..Akshara loved her more than her own children n Kaira also loved her so much 

I cant believe how easily they gave mishti's responsibility to nani n naanu.. Kaira would have never let mishti go away( earlier they didn't let her go to the boarding school) n even now they wouldn't have let mishti go but I guess bcoz they wanted to create an altogether new show they did this.. But I just can't digest this fact that kaira n mishti hardly ever met n now they don't even remember or miss each other 💔

I wanted to see kairas bond with mishbir but this won't happen 😭 

Onyourface thumbnail

Yup, I saw some clips which they cut 😭. 

I didn't read all the rules but to be expected na. Pali and I were discussing some time back that they might come back wearing masks. Pali mentioned they made masks to order with people's faces, so we can imagine we are seeing mishbir 😆

I just hope they don't do another break-up track. Bahut ho gaya. 

I know they cut a lot of light hearted mishbir scenes 😒

Wearing masks 😆 Cost saving on lipsticks 😆😆 how weird will that look 😆 , I mean imagine mishti is emotional and crying but her mask represents a big smile 🤣

I just hope they give a track according to the current situation,  mishbir helping the needy through NGOs n so on ...I want some innovative tracks instead of kitchen drama...kuch bhi chalega vaise 

Onyourface thumbnail

IF world is helping me learn new things and meet some very interesting and entertaining people 😊

Same here ❤️ I learnt so many things after I joined IF and this group is amazing 🤗