If either of them replies, I will chug ghee and sugar....two cheers for heart disease and diabetes
@bold🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If either of them replies, I will chug ghee and sugar....two cheers for heart disease and diabetes
@bold🤣
If either of them replies, I will chug ghee and sugar....two cheers for heart disease and diabetes
Three for diabetes..........
How do you know? Bucky what are you up to behind the scene? Lavy look at your babe.........
Just donning the guessing hat😆
Didn't Shravan say he knows how to cook? Or was I quick to believe that?🤣
Did he?😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
That gif lol🤣
Remember one thing 'Savdhani hati durghatna ghati😆'
(If you forget the precautions there is going to be some accident😆)
who is feeling attacked?
Man...I need to get myself a Dumroo...Shravan is a cutie but he's useless
Here we had a person like Bhopali handing over the white coats while the professor kept us warning not to go wearing them outside campus
Here we listen to people give motivating speeches...tbh I'm more excited about taking the oath and then pics with my family (if they are allowed for the ceremony) 😆
Didn't Shravan say he knows how to cook? Or was I quick to believe that?
I don't remember this either....are we watching the same show??
The lockdown has got us to discuss even Dumroo and Jhumri!🤣
My Miyaan😆 go back by 2-3 pages
Oh lord who is saying that?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5