Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
If they reply (omg dream come true) I will share the screenshot with you guys
Will wait for your screenshot!😳
Tumhare moonh mein ghee shakar (You got sugar and ghee in your mouth 😆 the translation is so funny)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
If they reply (omg dream come true) I will share the screenshot with you guys
Will wait for your screenshot!😳
Tumhare moonh mein ghee shakar (You got sugar and ghee in your mouth 😆 the translation is so funny)
Yep! Did you think he was married too?
Eh...I like Damri better 🤣 I feel like Jhumru/Damri ship will sail before Suvan 😆 Kind of like how Preeti Pushkar got married before Shraman
Should we have a poll on this?🤣
Damri vs Jhumru😆
(Just joking😆)
Yes... they should actually as they are adults😆
CVS are gonna die laughing(if they ever do) after reading our chats🤣
@Alina I love the white coat ceremony tradition!👍🏼😳
Wish they did it here too!
No worry.....it will get introduced there too..........all is now globalization...........basically you feel the weight of your profession............not to get distracted.........anyway........... I love my coat......and scrubs........not so much mask.........Lavy that's true.......but need to wear it......
Tumhare moonh mein ghee shakar (You got sugar and ghee in your mouth 😆 the translation is so funny)
Thank you ji!😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Should we have a poll on this?🤣
Damri vs Jhumru😆
(Just joking😆)
Yes... they should actually as they are adults😆
CVS are gonna die laughing(if they ever do) after reading our chats🤣
Jhumru will inspire Suvan to start their own relationship 🤣
Originally posted by: C5HALQTLTCDPM2XC
No worry.....it will get introduced there too..........all is now globalization...........basically you feel the weight of your profession............not to get distracted.........anyway........... I love my coat......and scrubs........not so much mask.........Lavy that's true.......but need to wear it......
Ik. Masks aren't the best things to wear!

Yes...😆
Damru will gift Jhumri a jhaddu (broom) while Jhumri will do the gardening of Tiwari house for him🤣
Says the girl who herself forgot to wear it🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5