Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Agar maya ko time chaahiye tab tak main hoon naah..😆😉
naughty!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Agar maya ko time chaahiye tab tak main hoon naah..😆😉
naughty!
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
said maya never
I can't write just running away na..so try to put her thoughts in words😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
RuRa are here where is maya and Rishi?
Jaanejaa dhundhta phir raha 😆
Mai tumhe 9 months ka time gift.karna chahta hu 🤣
Waiting 😆
Tum start karo to write the incident 👍
Originally posted by: tournesol
Mai tumhe 9 months ka time gift.karna chahta hu 🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Mai tumhe 9 months ka time gift.karna chahta hu 🤣
*insert i'ma heading outta here meme*
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
said maya never
Tumne koi character sign up nahi kiya? 🙃
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
*insert i'ma heading outta here meme*
Hey Rish where you are going??
Tum chachu banoge aur main mamu..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
aww main mama banne wala hoon kya??
Nahi, I meant I bought Maya a watch 9 months ago, I'll gift that now 😆