Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#7- Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

27.5k

Users

8

Likes

3.1k

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

I guess Meena left 😭 Meeeenaaaaa where are you??

CZV7YSN53APUBKCL thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: GVZGZATDN5SD3LLG

Was a bit busy with studies and secretly preparing everything for my parent's 20 th wedding anniversary on 3rd 😆


Happy anniversary to your parents........that's very sweet of you..........

CZV7YSN53APUBKCL thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Q2TBD46DR7NIWOQ6

Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭

Shravan is still in my heart... Don't pick him up...🥺

hmmmm.............are you sure about that?

C7OKMHYDKU56VAVI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PRQOGCZGGBIQSG4R


Happy anniversary to your parents........that's very sweet of you..........

Thank you!!! ❤️

You guys are so sweet! I am lucky to have you all!

Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭

C7OKMHYDKU56VAVI thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4L2H3HOKB3FVME7G

hmmmm.............are you sure about that?

Yes... 😛

What is the time there???

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 27F5OASGVCRZWC7D

Yes... 😛

What is the time there???


It is 10:54 PM EST here

KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: RGT3Z5X3GFIO7TWM

Thank you!!! ❤️

You guys are so sweet! I am lucky to have you all!

Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭

Again crying😈
alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago


Welcome Vagee! Where were you all day? 😭 Missed you!

CZV7YSN53APUBKCL thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


I wish that would be a dream come true...suddenly I'm not afraid of hugs anymore ❤️


Do you dare to explain?😎

KachraSeth thumbnail
7th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ATNKRQOBRJEFB53V


Lemme pick if anyone is still seating there..........here I come

Investigation GIFs | Tenor

Shravan is still there😆

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".