Perfect! 😎
Okay! Done!
Muaaaaah 😍😘❤️
Disclaimer:- Please don't send jootey chappal tamatar ande and brickbats after reading that OS 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Perfect! 😎
Okay! Done!
Muaaaaah 😍😘❤️
Disclaimer:- Please don't send jootey chappal tamatar ande and brickbats after reading that OS 😳
the thing was that Kajol could've used the backdoor when she was running to get srk's hand
That's too dangerous and dramatic........
So the guy is leaving on the train and the girl chases the train. She catches his hand and gets in...but she could've gotten in by another door that was closer to her
Yeah....she is passing a door I can see.............but why the doors are open when the train is in the motion......confused.......why no emergency brake has been used?
LOL they wanted to make it dramatic and "romantic"
Originally posted by: XJN23LYLY5QUQBUA
Perfect! 😎
Okay! Done!
Muaaaaah 😍😘❤️
Disclaimer:- Please don't send jootey chappal tamatar ande and brickbats after reading that OS 😳
Sweetji....where are you?
Nice! What kind of food do you like to make?
I can make decent Paneer Bhurji and I've made achari chicken a couple times...it was pretty good lol
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I watched Yeh Meri Family webseries and I loved it
This webseries was so good! I loved it! Are they making a season 2? TVF makes good webseries. Has anyone seen TVF's Tripling? Also a good watch!
Originally posted by: UFDZ3FW7DJLP3MLC
Perfect!
Okay! Done!
Muaaaaah 😍😘
Disclaimer:- Please don't send jootey chappal tamatar ande and brickbats after reading that OS
Can't wait to read it, Mishti! Bunty + Kanchan = BunChan 😆
Indian trains have open door...I think it's different for metros though. I hate traveling by train...I feel nauseous because of the motion. I think there is an emergency brake but if you pull it when it's not an emergency, you can go to jail 😆 also I don't think she has a train ticket
Yeah that's the whole joke that she could have gotten on through that door.
I've got cardiomegaly
Why you, Mishti, and so many folks have issues in the heart? Or you don't care about other organs?
She's an actress, Rani Mukherjee....she's Kajol's real life cousin (the girl from the train scene)
So they all have good acting skills...........runs in the gene...guess....
Indian trains have open door...I think it's different for metros though. I hate traveling by train...I feel nauseous because of the motion. I think there is an emergency brake but if you pull it when it's not an emergency, you can go to jail 😆 also I don't think she has a train ticket
Yeah that's the whole joke that she could have gotten on through that door.
@bold..........that's an offense........One after another bummer.............
Originally posted by: W7ISV5YRN2YZE37F
So they all have good acting skills...........runs in the gene...guess....
Kajol's mom, aunt, and grandma were all successful actresses too...their whole matriarchal line has contibuted a lot to BW. But, I think Rani Mukherjee is from Kajol's dad's side? Idk for sure...my parents are huge BW buffs 😆 they would know
Nice! What kind of food do you like to make?
I can make decent Paneer Bhurji and I've made achari chicken a couple times...it was pretty good lol
This webseries was so good! I loved it! Are they making a season 2? TVF makes good webseries. Has anyone seen TVF's Tripling? Also a good watch!
Can't wait to read it, Mishti! Bunty + Kanchan = BunChan 😆
I like to cook different recipes than routine
🤣
like pizza, momos, etc
Yeah
TVF content is good
I will watch Tripling is next
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5