https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FS0JdMFYmA
I just saw this ad and Sid and Sonal look so good together❤️
It was his first ad...and this nerdy look suits him so well.
Sonal is so pretty...it's a pity she could not make it in Bollywood.
Page
of
1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FS0JdMFYmA
I just saw this ad and Sid and Sonal look so good together❤️
It was his first ad...and this nerdy look suits him so well.
Sonal is so pretty...it's a pity she could not make it in Bollywood.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
I totally didn't get the connection with Ponds.😆
I thought this was going to be some coffee ad.
Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.
I totally didn't get the connection with Ponds.😆
I thought this was going to be some coffee ad.
Haha...yeah.
They are giving it a spin...instead of the traditional beauty and all that jazz, it was how women become bold after using it⭐️ Nice concept!
Originally posted by: mintyblue
Haha...yeah.
They are giving it a spin...instead of the traditional beauty and all that jazz, it was how women become bold after using it⭐️ Nice concept!
Can't you see this is another colorism ad? It's a "skin brightening" talc that nikhaaregi your twacha. And the visual effects clearly convey the message as well.
But when the girls debuts first it looks awkward like in age she is younger but in dog years she is older 😆
https://youtube.com/shorts/VGPAm4pKDDE How hot they both look here, it sucks they weren't utilized properly in a good storyline No mature love...
https://x.com/i/status/2035168922660741562
16