don't worry we are neighbors ...🤣Originally posted by: Y53JYW3FAW46BLAA
Thank you for taking care of the reverse................this afternoon she put me in such trouble.......I almost slipped...........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
don't worry we are neighbors ...🤣Originally posted by: Y53JYW3FAW46BLAA
Thank you for taking care of the reverse................this afternoon she put me in such trouble.......I almost slipped...........
kaltura was pathetic...always some buffering problems
Yeah it would buffer and during that time I'd fall back asleep and miss the whole class 🤣 It's ok...it was a business class anyways...still ended up with an A in the class
👍🏼 Thank you!don't worry we are neighbors ...🤣
i was hoping to see a baarish romance between suvan...
my professor was always confused till the point he ended meetings on his own & mid semester he's like whatever just see his emails 🤣
Yeah it would buffer and during that time I'd fall back asleep and miss the whole class 🤣 It's ok...it was a business class anyways...still ended up with an A in the class
i was hoping to see a baarish romance between suvan...
LOL after lockdown shoot they aren't allowed to have any contact romantic scene.....maybe we will get a terrace rain romance
not in my place ..maybe it varies...but these apps weren't popular until like April or something...even facebook introduced hangouts
Webex was pretty popular for us but we used Zoom and other platforms...........but now Zoom is way ahead in the game..............what platform do you folks use for virtual meetings, video calls and webinars?
i was hoping to see a baarish romance between suvan...
I am in dreamland now ☺️ ah... Rain romance between SuVan ☺️
i was hoping to see a baarish romance between suvan...
Suman on her terrace:
Shravan on his terrace:

Ho gaya romance! (That's all the romance)
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5