I am not a big fan .. I just watched 3 of his dramas..and skipped the rest. I loved him in ADKKKH, and Deewangi ..that's it. You can call me his well wisher.😆
Ok 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am not a big fan .. I just watched 3 of his dramas..and skipped the rest. I loved him in ADKKKH, and Deewangi ..that's it. You can call me his well wisher.😆
Ok 😊
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
only exceptional ones...the rest either disappear or get side roles
Jo ek bar flop hojaye than he hardly gets good work ab mohib mirza ko hi dekh lein.
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
INSHA ALLAH.BTW mein ny recently "pinjra" drama dekhna start kiya bai.
Acha wow. Watch it and give review 😊
ok😊Acha wow. Watch it and give review 😊
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
i think mehru may get her sister married to him...it seems like shes turning negative from the precap :/
I see.🤓 But I think something will happen and there'll be bride swap in the last moment😉 so that Shah and Mehru get married instead.😃
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
INSHA ALLAH.BTW mein ny recently "pinjra" drama dekhna start kiya bai.
I tried to watch it once , but it was depressing. I still liked Yumna and Danial Raheel parts.❤️
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
i think mehru may get her sister married to him...it seems like shes turning negative from the precap :/
Yeah i was thinking the same thing cause of the way Mehrus sister was talking to her and everything she may turn grey soon
mohib mirza kya sach mein flop actor hai?😲Jo ek bar flop hojaye than he hardly gets good work ab mohib mirza ko hi dekh lein.
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
mohib mirza kya sach mein flop actor hai?😲
He was popular few years back. He use to get main roles but than he disappeared and now he came back but ab wesy popular nhi hai ab flop hogia hai.
even woh phly ki tarha handsome bhi nahi hai.dedan drama bhi flop hogya tha.He was popular few years back. He use to get main roles but than he disappeared and now he came back but ab wesy popular nhi hai ab flop hogia hai.