
Jen2's Husband also could be the new HB??? 






Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Jen2's Husband also could be the new HB??? 







I miss her 2 :(
don't worry ill keep reminding you of it.


OMGGGG you haven't seen his showwwwww????😲 I LOVE them. Humsafar, Zindgi gulzar hai. I forgot which other I have seen.
LEAVE MY HUBBYYY ALONEEEEE


I was actually thinking Mira for the position





I watched his new interview with some dude I forgot his name 


but KW still looks good
Yea he's still handsome and you saw his GF??


I'm joking


😲your so mean

and no I should watch his show.

No I didn't see his GF. But they did talk about her.

Their daughter is so CUTEEE❤️

Her life is perfect now 





Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842