Good Night, Girls!!! See you tomorrow!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good Night, Girls!!! See you tomorrow!
Good night Mishtu🤗Originally posted by: F4PIKI6COD6Q6RUC
Good Night, Girls!!! See you tomorrow!
Originally posted by: PMSPGIZC4QIYMHMV
Open all the windows and doors you have, wear a mask, if you can stay outside........
He left already...I should've worn a mask! He wasn't wearing one either...it didn't even occur to me since I don't wear a mask at home...great now I'll have to sanitize my home and hopefully I don't have covid now
Fruits like mango which have high demand/sale in international markets, were left to rot here cuz of flight bans. Hence the minimum quantity rule for all of us staying here
The sellers need to get them sold out before they over ripe and rot for no soul to consume.
I feel very bad for them😭
They work throughout the year for this season and this corona crap ruined it😡
Thousands of people are loosing their jobs and monthly incomes🥺
Originally posted by: ZCFYW7Q35CG2SDLR
Bhagu I checked you also said you eat something made from mango..........is this one you meant
Yes⭐️
He left already...I should've worn a mask! He wasn't wearing one either...it didn't even occur to me since I don't wear a mask at home...great now I'll have to sanitize my home and hopefully I don't have covid now
@bold Shubh shubh bolo
(Speak positive things)
Woah we're flying through the threads!😲
Congrats!😎
True but that was very stupid of me... I just sanitized everything he might have touched in my apartment. I spoke to him from a distance so hopefully I didn't get exposed to anything. LOL sorry my manhoos jaban scares you...it scares my parents too
Originally posted by: ALUEWUZJ6IY7IHKO
Good Night, Girls!!! See you tomorrow!
Good night! Sweetji.........have a sweet dream........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5