Originally posted by: OALZRADB4ZBWHI7P
🤗
Last night I left early. Had to study for the exam I gave today.😆
I mentioned our night time.............that's OK.........exam comes first..........how was it?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: OALZRADB4ZBWHI7P
🤗
Last night I left early. Had to study for the exam I gave today.😆
I mentioned our night time.............that's OK.........exam comes first..........how was it?
Originally posted by: MPT3R5X5C4FEIT6M
I mentioned our night time.............that's OK.........exam comes first..........how was it?
Crap... I ranted about it today... The website sucks...
Hi Buddy! How are you doing? Are you done with your mango shake help?
Originally posted by: VWP6LCGJZNIA5AZR
Lavy is here!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! Yaya!!!🥳

Originally posted by: GL4LFN43SGYQ7AAY
Crap... I ranted about it today... The website sucks...
Most of them do if not all...........why the rant? Did you take that from Alina today? Yesterday was her.......
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
You are not shaitaan Lavy😲😭
Awww....❤️
I said it as a joke😆
My father lovingly calls me bhoot whenever I leave my hair open😆
I am done with it lol😆Originally posted by: RUSGZURVDJEGC5I5
Hi Buddy! How are you doing? Are you done with your mango shake help?
2 AM? I was probably asleep lol
Originally posted by: 3MTFX22UY3QFPFJ3
Most of them do if not all...........why the rant? Did you take that from Alina today? Yesterday was her.......
😛
See Alina! We are soul sisters🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5