So true... Bechara khaata hi nahi khol paya... 🤣 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So true... Bechara khaata hi nahi khol paya... 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Patli konsa cheez?😲
Tumne kya socha Deba 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
haan maane cooker cake.. I used to make it when I was in india,,, udhar oven kidhar hote the re ghar mein,,😆
Even i am crazy for condensed milk. isse yaad aaya ghar pe ek tin pada hai ,I will have it,,,😆
lucky you!⭐️
Originally posted by: tournesol
Hello again Mademoiselle 🤣
Hello tiaraselle🤣
Originally posted by: tournesol
Tumne kya socha Deba 😆
Patli rubber ki flexible cheez🤣
Nope, Maya also had a brief and illustrious performance 😆 (No offence to the legendary cricketer 🙃)
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Patli rubber ki flexible cheez🤣
Seriously??? 🤣 🤣
Kaafi door tak soch jaati hai aapki... 🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
wahin naa, shru is real indina, faaltu ke kharche nahi karti🤣
Nahi yaar....kabhi mere ghar walo se pucho...
Bahut zyaada Karthi hoon...I'm very emotional impulsive spend thrift🤭
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Patli rubber ki flexible cheez🤣
kya chappal??🤣
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
How cute when you said this nd I kinda imagined😆
Humari cute superwoman Shibz 😆😆