Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAu-4VRlfPK/?igshid=hur85jofenyz
omg finally!!!!! But sadly it will be 7:30 AM at my place during that time 😭 I’ll be getting ready for work
https://www.instagram.com/p/CAu-4VRlfPK/?igshid=hur85jofenyz
omg finally!!!!! But sadly it will be 7:30 AM at my place during that time 😭 I’ll be getting ready for work
Yas yas ya ya yaya 😎 I I'll be ready😎
I am not on Instagram😭https://www.instagram.com/p/CAu-4VRlfPK/?igshid=hur85jofenyz
omg finally!!!!! But sadly it will be 7:30 AM at my place during that time 😭 I’ll be getting ready for work
please ask him to give a shoutout to you me alina lavy vagee bucky isa baci meena and anyone else I missed from this CCOriginally posted by: MLKQRNGKDL7XN2C5
Yas yas ya ya yaya 😎 I I'll be ready😎
I am so excited for tomorrow's live! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Originally posted by: priya185
please ask him to give a shoutout to you me alina lavy vagee bucky isa baci meena and anyone else I missed from this CC
😆
Finally he will be live!!!
Sanyaas nahi Liya 😎
Sanyaas, sabse badi baat zinda toh hai😆
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Sanyaas, sabse badi baat zinda toh hai😆
Haan!!!
Itni Khushi!!!
Guys think of questions for him 😛
Why am I thinking that he has IF account???😔😕
If he is having an IF account then he may probably kill us for getting him married😆Originally posted by: B554OPEQIXGTIYFD
Haan!!!
Itni Khushi!!!
Guys think of questions for him 😛
Why am I thinking that he has IF account???😔😕
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5