update 

update 

update 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi friends back with new update 

Part 25

Ishita made a suspicious face and peeped into Raman's phone to know why he is smilinh somuch . He noticed that she is peeping so to tease her , he turned his phone to other side now she was not able to see his phone ,she made a puppy face and spoke " Raman show me na ,what you are reading ,itna interesting kya hai that you are so engrossed in your phone ,bolo na please ."

R- kyun, you have doubt on me ?

I- no , i don't have that ,its just I wanna see what are you reading .

R- Ah ,curious much .

I- aur nahi to kya ,itni sundar biwi saamne hai ,lunch serve kiya hua hao but you are busy in romancing your phone ,what do you expect me to do.Show me na Raman, what's it .

R- arey pagal ladki, its your message only .

I(confused)- my message ,I hadn't send you any message from morning .

R- jhooth mat bol ,ye kya hai .

Saying so he gave his phone to ishita ,so that she can read the message . She took the phone and started reading .

"Hey Raman, It’s not just my eyes that want to see you. It’s my mind that never stops thinking of you and my heart that always wants to belong with you! I get horny each time I see your beautiful eyes, seducing lips, and an amazing body. You are the only man whom I will never get tired of loving. I Love you alot Raman and want to be you always. "

Ishita read the message and made faces then said " you think that I would write this type of messages ?"

R- no I think ,if you want you can directly tell those words to me ,no need to be shy , after all I m your own husband and will surely help you when you feel horny .

Raman spoke teasing her ishita said " no Raman its not joke ,I didn't send that message to you."

R- ishita its from your phone then who else will send this .

I- (thinking)- don't know , actually I know but I never thought that she can do this .

R- about whom you are talking and how that she reached and accessed your phone.

I- I went to do xerox of the files ,those were much because I didn't came yesterday . It took me sometimes and I had forget my phone in my table only . May be that time she had send this message. 

R- (scolding)- ishita how can you be so careless, you left your phone on your table and how she opened ,didn't your has any lock .

I- no , I didn't need any ,you know nothing important is there in it . I m a simple girl without any secret.

R- since you are wife of a CEO you are not simple moreover ,if you go out to work you should keep your phone locked so that non can take your personal data's and tell me who is that she we are talking about .

I- she must be Aruna ,you know yesterday when I was leaving, you PA and she threatened me to stay away from you .

R- what the hell ,m I invisible ?

I- nahi to ,you are in front of me .

R- then why the hell I don't know anything about it . Someone is threatening my wife to stay away from me and I didn't even know ,care to explain why ?

I- because you were busy in the French collaboration project so I thought not to bother you .

R- arey yaar are you madI cannot overlook my family over my work. 

He was angry and shouting but when his eyes went on ishita ,he found her smiling sweetly ,he made a confused face and asked " M I looking like clown ,main yahaan itni serious baat kar raha hoon and you are smiling like fools ."

I- nahi nahi aisi koi baat nahi hai ,its just when you call me your wife or family ,it just make me too happy . You are so good to forgive me and took me back in my life. 

Saying so she went near him and hugged him tight then said " thankyou somuch Raman ."

He too hugged her back and asked " are you sure ,Aruna is the one who had done this ."

I- I m very sure ,though I don't have any evidence. 

R- should I call her and ask .

I- I think you can't do anything,the message is send from my phone if you ask her she will point back to me and create scene . Then all office will come to know about this message .

R- I think you are right ,but I can't let this go .I have to think something about it before she hurt you actually. 

I- humm ,atfirst have lunch then we will think about it .

R- yeah ,I have a meeting after lunch .

He said becoming serious ,both moved towards the table where the food was served . While walking Raman pulled ishita to him ,side hugged herand spoke kissing her temple " be safe wifey ".

She encircled her arms around him and said " I m safe in your arms ".

They settled in the couch and started having their lunch ,talking about the message only ,Raman was teasing ishita while she was blushing hard . They thought to stop all this and finally decided to declare their relationship in front of the office so that the office people won't get any wrong idea about their relationship.p They were busy in their little love world while Aruna was waiting eagerly to know the consequences of her message . She wanted Raman to shout on ishita and warn her to stay away him . She completed her lunch and returned to her seat so that she can see ishita's sad face but she got surprised when nothing happened rather she saw ishita coming from his cabin with the lunch box ,indicating that they had lunch together which made her more angry . She fumed and started thinking of some other plan to seprate ishra. 

It was four pm when Raman called ishita and told her to go home bit early and help toshiji in packing as she will leave with pammi aunty next morning . Ishita agreed , she took her belongings and left the office . Aruna again saw this and thought its a nice chance ,Raman is alone ,she can use this chance . Thinking so she made an evil plan to seduce Raman. 

Raman too completed his work early and thought to spend sometimes with family before his mother go . He wrapped his work and left the office ,he just sat in his car and was leaving when someone tapped his car glass .He opened it and found it was Aruna ,he looked at her and asked " Miss Sharma ,you here ."

A- yeah ,actually sir I had some important work so I  completed my work bit early .

R- okay .

Saying so he was slinding the window glass up when Aruna spoke " sir ,I don't have my ride today ,can you please give me lift for today. I have to reach home bit early."

R- I m sorry Aruna but I think we shouldn't broke Boss and employees protocol. Its not good for office environment, people will get wrong message. 

A- (bit mad)- why all of a sudden all rules are for me ,you never thought about these rules and regulations when it comes to ishita ,why is this so . Aisa kya special hai usme jo mujhme nahi hai .

R- I think I m the boss and you don't have any right to question me back .

Saying so he ignited the car and went out of the campus when he saw ishita standing outside the campus ,he looked back and saw a fuming Aruna coming behind ,now he was thinking what to do when ishita walked near the car and give a hand to stop the car .He stopped the car without talking anything  and opened the door for her, she settled inside the car and they drove away which was again witnessed by Aruna ,she got too angry and thought to hurt ishita severely, so that she can get Raman.

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 4 years ago
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Waah kya message hai

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Continue soon 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good Omg poor girl now he shd take care of her lil bit more 

This aruna is he'll bent to hurt them 

Please cont soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing update dr 

Really super dr....

Raman read that massage..he thinking  about ishita

Ishita tell him that she didn't send any msg to him

She told aruna and his pa 

They threatened me to stay away from you

Raman was angry  with aruna..

Raman was teasing ishita while she was blushing hard . 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update sooon dear

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

She was behaving like a typical jagga jasoos wife....so cute😆

Loved how raman was teasing ishita😁💕

Ishita knew that none can dare to do this except aruna🤫

Finally ishra decided to declare their relationship 👍🏻👍🏻❤️

Aruna is getting more and more mad and jealous seeing ishita close to raman🙄

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update

Aruna should stop doing this

Raman happily reading the msgs.. 

Good ishu cleared his misunderstanding  regarding msgs.. 

Loved it

Thanks for the pm 

dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nice update

Love it

Thanks for pm

Update soon