Want to see them together soon 

Awesome

They will be together soon😉

Posted: 3 years ago

Why can't Sid believe Roshni 

Nice update 

Originally posted by coderlady

He believed Misha and the principal but not his friend.

Yess

Chapter 7b

Flashback

"I just can't believe you said that"

Saying this she ran from the room leaving Misha and Siddharth alone.

She sat on a bench and brought her knees closer to her chest and cried hiding her face.

"how could you do this to me Siddharth? how could you accuse me? how could blame me? how could you Siddharth? how could you say something like....how Siddharth? kahaan gayi tumara wishwas? kahaan gayi tumara barosa? aur kahaan gayi hamara friendship? kyun kia ye tumne Siddharth? kyun????

I hate you Siddharth...." she broke down helplessly,

"why didn't you listen to me, aur tumne us Misha ke baat suni aur hamare principal ki baat bhi...

wait a minute principal that's right...haan yesterday I went to meet him as he had called me on to talk to me based on my performance in academics and phir I came...

I am sure that someone would have messed up the footage and why do I have the strong  feeling that its Misha, lemme check" she wipes her tears and goes from there.

Little did she know that someone was hearing or rather eavesdropping her.

Roshni then got the access to the footage by blackmailing the the security by using DD's name.

"meri mom ki naam yehi toh kaam aayi" she chuckled.

Soon she checked the footage of the previous day.

"got it" and then she checked the footage of principal's office and the security's office.

"I knew it was you" she saw that Misha was doing something in the computers which had the footage.

"ab tum mujhse nahi bachoghi Misha" she said and went out.

As soon as she left a person wearing a black hoody came in.

"tch...tch...tumara itna efforts waste hogayi baby...too bad" the person said shaking the head with a smirk.

Roshni ran towards her room. 

But when she reached the room, the view wasn't pleasantful for her.

Misha was on top of Siddharth and both were lost in each other.

Roshni just stood there staring at them, her eyes started to fill with tears, again. There was this sudden flush of jealousy which ran through her blood.

"oh wow" the trio heard a voice at the entrance of the room.

"Rohan" Roshni muttered,

Misha soon got up from Siddharth and they adjusted their clothes.

Roshni stared at Siddharth while Misha smirked. Siddharth witnessed the anger and jealousness raising in her eyes.

There was silence in the room.

Roshni took a deep breath and said, "Siddharth I need to talk to you and show you something"

"I don't to talk to you" he retorted.

"well you don't have any chance" she said while pulling him out of the room leaving Misha and Rohan alone.

Misha smirked.

SidNi reached the security's office and Roshni searched the computer for the footage.

"what?!...its not here...it can't be..." she checked again and again but the footage where Misha comes in play was no where to be shown in the video. 

"i'm sure Misha has something to do with this, she would have messed it up again" she said.

Siddharth couldn't take it any more so he pulled her by her wrist as she crashed into his broad muscular chest.

"aur kitna giro gi tum?" he whispered.

"Siddharth" she whispered back.

"apne fayidhekeliye tum doosron pe accuse karrahi ho"

"Siddharth believe me, I swear I saw it in the footage where Misha was messing up the footage"

"really?"

"yes Siddharth"

"then dikhaui mujhe"

"Siddharth par..."

"par kya...tum kitni jhoot bolti ho..."

"Siddharth maine koi jhoot nahi boli"

"I know it for a fact that tum jhoot bol rahi ho... Misha is right"

"Siddharth tum mujhpe wishwas nahi karteho....how can you Siddharth?"

"tum wishwas ke layak nahi ho Roshni...tum sirf dokha deti ho sapke liye...par mujhe kyun....if you didn't want me in your life then you could have told me na... i would have left you..."

"Siddharth...." she said cupping his face and wiping his tears.

He knew that he was falling weak so he said, "you told na that Misha was messing up with the footage, manaa she did that but the filthy words which you spoke about, what about that..."

"Siddharth its 21st century...its not that expensive to hire a dubbing artist to do such things..."

"seriously Roshni...I can't believe it ki that your were my best friend all these years"

"what the hell do you mean by 'you were'...Siddharth...how can you?!" she clutched his collars.

"usse chodo Roshni..." Misha said.

"its none of your freaking business Misha...get the hell out of here...its between us"

"there is no us, Roshni" he said while removing her hands off him and pushing her away from him.

"Siddharth" she whispered letting fresh tears roll down her cheeks again.

She couldn't beleive that Siddharth, her Siddharth was pushing her away.

She took a deep breath, 

"I don't know what happened to the footage... but I know it for a fact that yeh tumne kiya Misha...what are you going to get by separating us? huh?".

"Roshni bas karo yaar... sach mein I really can't beleive you are...isme Misha ki kya galti hai...had hai Roshni" Siddharth said while side hugging Misha.

"I know ki tum Misha ki hi side loge after all isn't she yours? pyaar toh tum dono karte ho na ek dusre se" she muttered loudly,

"what?" Misha and Siddharth say in unison.

"yeh kya ke rahi ho tum Roshni...mein aur Siddharth sirf dost hain aur yeh baat tum bhi achi tera se jaanti ho" Misha said while Siddharth just stared at Roshni.

"i can't believe it Roshni" Siddharth said.

Soon the trio started to quarrel in which Siddharth always took Misha's side which hurted Roshni a lot.

"guys guys stop it" Rohan interrupted them.

"Siddharth and Misha can you stop it guys...Roshni I support you" he said while giving her a side hug. 

Now this irked Siddharth a lot. He had always hated Rohan. Rohan was tutored by Roshni during the start and they were good friends but whenever Siddharth sees the duo together, his blood boils. He feels different. And he was very reluctant to name that feeling as jealousy.

"haan you'll support her only na as you both love each other" he blurted out.

"Siddharth" she whispered again with hurt evident in his voice.

SidNi stared at each other with their eyes full of anger, jealousness and mainly hatred.

Roshni left the room followed by Rohan.

Roshni went to her room and packed her things ignoring the numerous memories she had with him. 

Rohan stood silently making her calm down but only to be scolded by her again.

Tears were not stopping by any chance.

She then left the room keeping her packed stuff in a corner.

She spoke with the janitor to change her room.

At first the janitor wasn't ready to give her another room as it was the last term.

Then Rohan suggested, "Roshni if you have no problem you can join me...i'm alone so if you want you can come there", to which Roshni was hesitant at first then was okay with him.

She then came to SidNi's room, she found Siddharth ruffling his hair sitting in the bed crying vigorously.

How she wanted to wipe his tears away and convey to  him her true feeling but she was hurt by him a lot that day.

He didn't trust her, his best friend, the only soul which was with him from his childhood who would be with him no matter what happen.

She lost trust in him, she lost trust in love...

"ahem" she coughed, he saw her.

Both their teary eyes met.

It is said that eyes are a window to your soul. One can speak a thousand words and express a range of emotions without using words, through a pair of these organs.

Memories came like a slide show in front of their eyes. Tears ran down on both their cheeks again.

She then spoke as she felt that she was feeling that she was going weak.

"i'm...i'm leaving Siddharth...I'll never return to you...and I don't want to clarify anything to you...

trust ke bina rishta nahi hota Siddharth...aur tum bhi mujhe pe trust nahi karte ho, so why should I waste my time here...i'm shifting to Rohan's room....

Kush raho...hamesha kush raho......mere bina" she whispered the last part yet it was audible to him.

She then took a last look of her room, keeping a faint smile in her face, "bye Siddharth..." she left.

"she left...she actually left...i hate you Roshni" he said while he started to cry again.

After two months.

Nothing was the same.

After Roshni had moved into Rohan's room, she never felt comfortable with him but yet she stayed there.

As time flew Rohan made Roshni comfortable with him. 

While Misha moved into SidNi's room only now it is Siddharth's room.

They were many times when SidNi came face to face, at first they weren't able to ignore the fact that their friendship of years had actually been broke up. 

But then as time went they ignored all the feelings and they concentrated only in their studies.

As fate had planned they where the university's topper with the same marks.

And the last day they had to take a picture together with the correspondent, instead of happiness, sadness was filled in their faces, sadness of not being together, sadness of leaving each other, sadness of there was no SidNi anymore.

Even though they won't admit it they were in love with each other.

That was the last day SidNi saw or actually spoke to each other.

Roshni returned to India while Siddharth stayed in London to continue his higher studies.

The Patels and the Khuranas were shocked to see Roshni alone in India.

She just told them that they had fought. She didn't tell them anything from their fight as she knew as their parent's relationship would be a stack. So she hid it.

Even he didn't say anything to his parents.

Flashback Ends.

It was night time.

Roshni was getting ready.

She was looking really gorgeous. She was wearing a red lehenga choli with maroon and off white diamond studded necklace, and with a diamond bridal nose ring which was connected to her ruby danglers.

She adorned her face with a perfect winged eye liner and the perfect red lipstick ever.

She looked spectacular.

The Patel's were all busy with doing all the last minute preparations.

Nani was spending some time with her granddaughter.

"Nani aap ne kahaa tha that if I'll marry him then you'll tell me about mom's past...you have to tell me now Nani...please".

Nani let out a sigh.

"fine beta...before Durga married Shiv, she was already in love with someone else, he was a good guy, he was rich, very rich than what we are now, main Durga ko kehthi rahi ki don't trust him too much he can leave you any time, and that's what happened..."

"they were dating for two years so I had asked them to get married but he wasn't sure, Durga wanted to marry him also, as time went there were small tiffs between them, one fine day that fight became very worse that..."

"that?"

"that meri beti...meri Durga tried to commit suicide...until that I had not known about their fights, he had come to the hospital to visit her, and on that day we found that Durga was pregnant with his child. At first I was angry with Durga but then I got furious when I got to know what happened...

before the talk of the marriage started he wanted all was...sleeping with my daughter...he had spiked my daughter's drink due to which she fell unconscious and he took the advantage of that and..." 

Roshni side hugged her Nani consoling her.

"after Durga got discharged from the hospital again I asked him to marry my daughter, he agreed to it, and they got married in a simple way in a week...uske baad woh ek saal meri beti bohat mushkeelein dekhi hai... he used to work all the time...he paid no attention to your mom...then tumara bada bhaiyya was born, Rohan.... he brought great happiness in our life, but then soon we found out that his father, that's your step father was having an affair. 

Durga asked him about it and their fights started again, at one point he slapped Durga and took your brother from us and he just left... he never came back...he sent divorce papers after a week...Durga signed them but wanted her son, she tried the police the lawyers, the media everything possible to tell what had happened, but nothing came support to her.

Then time flew, Durga was the same, she would wake up eat something and sit in some corner with Rohan's picture. I couldn't see her like that so going against her I got her married to Shiv who was my cousin's son. Shiv knew about Durga's past and readily accepted her.

During the first few months of their marriage there were no conversations between them but then gradually Durga changed and eventually she fell in love with your father.

After two years ek pari aayi hamare zindagi mein, ushi naam thi Roshni, uske baad their life was complete.  Tumara papa tumse bohat boaht pyaar karte te.

As you turned a year old Shiv met with an accident, we needed money for the surgery but as we were not rich that time we didn't have any...as there was no money...Shiv passed away...

And at that time something hit hard on Durga, she convinced herself that money is everything, if money is there then everything would go normal, she convinced herself that money = happiness.

Durga has seen lots of difficulties, tum kehti yo na ki tumari maa tumse pyaar nahi karti lekin woh tujhse bohat bohat pyaar karti hai..."

Nani was interrupted by the sound they heard. It was the baarat.

Then she wiped her tears, "uffo mein bhi emotion mein bhe gahi thi... listen beta Durga loves you a lot, aur uski kushi ke liye please mend your relationship with Siddharth..." Nani hugged Roshni and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Nani then left leaving Roshni alone,

"kaise mend karu Nani, he never listened to me anything, kaash woh mujhe us waqt suna hota...kaash...Mom mein aap keliya mein try karungi, I love you so much mom" she wiped her tears.

The Khurana's were welcomed, DD did all the rituals for welcoming her jamai.

Siddharth was wearing an emerald green bandhgala, with a royal sherwani dupatta with diamond lace, with a wym white slim fit chinos, and with a turban.

He was looking way too handsome.

DD takes him to the mandap.

"dulhan ko bulaye" the pandit said.

Baarish ke paani mein

Kaagaz ki naav tu

Roshni came down the stairs slowly, the sound of her heels filled the hall. Siddharth looked at her lovingly even she too responded with a smile.

Ya tapati dhoop mein

Fursat ki chhaav tu

She then stood in front of him.

It was time for the varmala.

Kesar Chachu and Bablu Chachu lifts Roshni.

Aksar meri baaton pe

Chhup kar hasti hai tu

Siddharth jumps and tries to put it but fails.

"arre meri koi tho help kar do nah" he said making the others all laugh.

Then Raj and Yash lifted him.

Then they both were successful in putting the varmalas.

Tujhse hi rooh judi

Mujhme basti hai tu

They were soon made to sit down.

The pandit starts the chanting.

Mere rubaru tu hi tu, tu hi tu

It was time to do the kanyadaan.

DD did the kanyadaan while keeping her hand on Roshni's shoulders as Roshni started to cry slowly.

She then kept Siddharth's hand on Roshni's.  Roshni cried silently.

They got up to do the saath pheras.

Siddharth went first holding Roshni's hand.

On the first vow Siddharth tells, "I promise to always nourish with what you need. I will never leave you and will always be with you"

Thaame thaame haathon ko

On the second vow he said, " I'll always keep you healthy, and give you a prosperous life. I'll always be your shield. We will grow together"

Kachchi pakki raahon par

On the third vow he said, " I'll work day and night to get you whatever you want. I will always work hard to meet your desires."

Main tere sang chaloon

On the fourth vow he said, " from now on your happiness is mine and to keep you happy is the goal of my life. I'll never let any type of sorrows enter your life"

Lamha lamha zindagi

And then it was her chance, she led the way. Both were still holding their hands.

On the fifth vow she said, "from now on your family is mine. I promise to keep our home in tact filled with love and happiness, I'll always care for you, your family and your children"

Dubkiyan leke khusiyon ki

Tere ishq mein tair loon

On the sixth vow she said, " no matter what I promise to be with you, I'll always cherish you the way you are and accept you whole heartedly"

Tu meri ibaadat hai

Chehera tera main padhoon

And on the last vow she said, " we were friends and now husband and wife, you are mine and i am yours for eternity. As a couple we will walk together as great companions, sharing each and everything of life, I'll always honor you. I'll always remain loyal and sincere to you".

Tu hasle khush hokar

Main duaa puri samjhoon

After this they both sat down.

Siddharth then took the mangalsutra and put it around her neck. It meant that they have become one.

As he touched her neck shivers ran down her spine.

He then filled her maang with the sindoor making her close her eyes.

"ab yeh vivah vidvidiyaan ke saath sampan hua, aap dono pati patni bangaye" the pandit said, "ab aap dono apne sabi buzurgo kon per chukar ashirwaad le le".

Then it was time for Roshni to leave.

She cried for a fact that only now she knew her mom's past and she couldn't spend any time with her.

She hugged DD so tightly, even DD hugged her tightly. The fact that were going to separate killed them.

Then Roshni soon hugged the Patels who were also crying.

Roshni hugged DD again breaking into tears again.

Simran gestured Siddharth to comfort her.

As Roshni backed away from the hug she hit Siddharth's chest who side hugged her, caressing her shoulders.

SidNi then got into the limousine. Throughout the journey Roshni cried while she ignored the fact that she was in his arms. The arms which would comfort her all the time. The place where no one else could steal from her. The place she would always felt and will always feel safe.

She was his and he was hers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

How did he trust Misha so blindly? Didn't Roshni deserve some trust too?

Both updates are good

And i hate sid😡

And misha🤢

Do continue soon

SidNi are married finally yeah do continue soon