Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#6- Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29.3k

Users

9

Likes

3.2k

Frequent Posters

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I already answered!😉

And by that logic you aren't a Mohit fan😭🥺


Sorry..........didn't know that makes thing unanswerable..............was correcting the scientific facts........nothing else..........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: JSTWOCJ3PHWQU7OJ


Thanks........... That's why chatting with you guys........

That's so sweet of you!❤️

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago


He's actually the son of the doctor that I work for 😆 the doctor is super nice! But his son 😡 it's okay...only a couple more days...it's no problem as long as I get the money that I worked hard for

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Trying to figure what was the content.........it was not copied...........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 2FSFQJUKIZNCRFKL


Sorry, buddy............ I always make stupid combo...............but getting little better I guess.........

Yes... you're improving🥳

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

It's his mother as far as I know!

His signalling a kiddish sign speaking of return(guys pls help! Who went away from the family? SRK or Hrithik? Or both?)


That fire is exaggerated! It's a diya used for welcoming!


Sorry not to hurt anyone......but why fire is for welcoming anyway...........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

I agree😆

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago


Isssaaaaaaa ❤️🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ON2QP35QHERZLM5C


Sorry..........didn't know that makes thing unanswerable..............was correcting the scientific facts........nothing else..........

You can always answer😃


I am hating this scientific facts for the first time😆

PPD54MORYQSWXETH thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Isssaaaaaaa ❤️🤗


Hi Buddy.............having lunch and popping up real quick............overworked and tired.........how is your day going? Wait......might have been tough.........❤️❤️

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".