Sorry..........didn't know that makes thing unanswerable..............was correcting the scientific facts........nothing else..........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sorry..........didn't know that makes thing unanswerable..............was correcting the scientific facts........nothing else..........
That's so sweet of you!❤️
He's actually the son of the doctor that I work for 😆 the doctor is super nice! But his son 😡 it's okay...only a couple more days...it's no problem as long as I get the money that I worked hard for
Trying to figure what was the content.........it was not copied...........
Originally posted by: 2FSFQJUKIZNCRFKL
Sorry, buddy............ I always make stupid combo...............but getting little better I guess.........
Yes... you're improving🥳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's his mother as far as I know!
His signalling a kiddish sign speaking of return(guys pls help! Who went away from the family? SRK or Hrithik? Or both?)
That fire is exaggerated! It's a diya used for welcoming!
Sorry not to hurt anyone......but why fire is for welcoming anyway...........
I agree😆
Originally posted by: ON2QP35QHERZLM5C
Sorry..........didn't know that makes thing unanswerable..............was correcting the scientific facts........nothing else..........
You can always answer😃
I am hating this scientific facts for the first time😆
Hi Buddy.............having lunch and popping up real quick............overworked and tired.........how is your day going? Wait......might have been tough.........❤️❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5