I have split for OS😭 but I am out of words
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have split for OS😭 but I am out of words
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I have split for OS😭 but I am out of words
You will soon overcome it!👍🏼
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
You will soon overcome it!👍🏼
Thank you.❤️
Wrote the first paragraph and scratching my head now🤣
You're welcome!
Keep it up!👍🏼
Till then I will fill some posts😆
🤗❤️
Where are the rest people🥺?
Have no idea😭
Where are you Alina, Isa, Meena, Priya?
I have become an owl, I can't sleep these days😭
All the best Vagee👍🏼
I went to play Forum games🤣
@Mishti bold text allowed hai na?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5